Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Exactly. Nobody knows production numbers. But as long as Finish Line gets them they shouldn't be too dificult

So with all these "restocks" dropping the same day its just gonna make these harder to get because theyll be more traffic online now, sites crashing left and right
mean.gif
. Seriously can someone enlighten me to why JB and Nike pick one day for releases instead of spreading them out? Don't get me wrong, Im glad theyre giving people a chance to cop releases they missed out on but would it hurt them that bad to do it a week or two earlier instead of on the same day as another release?
Info from my JB source all of the restocks are because the end of May is the end of the fiscal year for JB, so in order to make it look like they have better numbers they have to dump everything sitting....  How come they the end of the fiscal year in May, I dont know but here is proof from Wikipedia...

"It is one of the world's largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel[sup][3][/sup] and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. The brand alone is valued at $10.7 billion making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.[sup][4]"[/sup]

Confirmed restocks on the 25th along with the black toe's release:

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Fire Red 5s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (footlocker associated sites only)

More to come...

Where are u getting this information? These are not restocking, only 88's and Thunder and the only place to my knowledge dropping the thunder 4's are FNL. Stop with the wrong information. Check twitter, that's the real source.

Info from my JB source all of the restocks are because the end of May is the end of the fiscal year for JB, so in order to make it look like they have better numbers they have to dump everything sitting....  How come they the end of the fiscal year in May, I dont know but here is proof from Wikipedia...

"It is one of the world's largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel[SUP][3][/SUP] and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. The brand alone is valued at $10.7 billion making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.[SUP][4]"[/SUP]

Never quote Wikipedia but good info though

Where are u getting this information? These are not restocking, only 88's and Thunder and the only place to my knowledge dropping the thunder 4's are FNL. Stop with the wrong information. Check twitter, that's the real source.
He is right... My source confirmed also... I am also being told about others as well.

Those pics are fire, i need them in my life for sure. will be lining up as early as they allow on the 25th

I would like to know where these shoes are releasing on restock because Footlocker, Eastbay, Foot Action only getting 88's and black toes.. Finishline only Thunders and black toes. By now these places would tell u about a restock and they are saying NO. Again, source?

I would like to know where these shoes are releasing on restock because Footlocker, Eastbay, Foot Action only getting 88's and black toes.. Finishline only Thunders and black toes. By now these places would tell u about a restock and they are saying NO. Again, source?
We're still two and a half weeks away. They'll more than likely be "last minute restocks" if true. Don't be too surprised if they announce it the day before lol.

Not every restock has been announced. That last NDC restock came from left field. All they claimed was the black toe 13's and we got over 20 shoes. Just be ready on the 25th for anything. Don't think anybody is gonna give up their source cause you don't believe em. I'm taking their word for it.

"It is one of the world's largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel[SUP][3][/SUP] and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. The brand alone is valued at $10.7 billion making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.[SUP][4]"[/SUP]

We may get quite a few surprises with this if nike is clearing its vaults before May 31st

I cant give up my source, all I can say is that they are from JB and Finish Line.... They both told me the same info at diff times, and so i took it upon myself to look up Nike's fiscal year online and the dates they told me are all correct.... hell i thought it was at the end of the year like every other company, guess I was wrong...

Last edited:
im assuming NDC will just tweet out one link just like how they did on that April 10th restock.   If it's like that i'll be Xmas in May.  I personally like when they do that better because everybody is going after a different shoe so your chances are better.   Hopefully that takes away from the attention on the black toe 1's.   I'll scoop those up and hopefully some other non jordan's i've been waiting for. 

I cant give up my source, all I can say is that they are from JB and Finish Line.... They both told me the same info at diff times, and so i took it upon myself to look up Nike's fiscal year online and the dates they told me are all correct.... hell i thought it was at the end of the year like every other company, guess I was wrong...
Same, can't give up my sources. I know a lot of people. You don't have to believe me, but I'm just trying to help. If I was against you guys, I wouldn't put up the info. I'll post as much as I can, but please stop asking me for a source every time I post. All the shoes I posted are confirmed and there are more to come. And I've been talking about this fiscal year crap! ahaha It's gonna happen every year.

According to a post in the BRED IV thread, BRED IV's are restocking on 5/25 too. Not sure if that is accurate, but the restocks are increasing my chances of getting Black Toes.

Same, can't give up my sources. I know a lot of people. You don't have to believe me, but I'm just trying to help. If I was against you guys, I wouldn't put up the info. I'll post as much as I can, but please stop asking me for a source every time I post. All the shoes I posted are confirmed and there are more to come. And I've been talking about this fiscal year crap! ahaha It's gonna happen every year.
Right, good info homie.... Repped!

Back
Top Bottom