Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If anyone has the black toe FNL link and is feels like helping me out, I'd appreciate a PM. Been waiting on these since passing on the Chi 1s.

She was asking about my royals though, she said they were really nice. Even moms jocking those
smokin.gif
Same .. and she was like i remember buying you the black & red pair like those when you were little  
pimp.gif

Mine wouldn't spend 80's and 90's retail on pairs so I mowed lawns as a 12 year old to get mine. So my parents wouldn't even fathom spending current retail prices on a pair of Jordan's for their grand kids.

I can't remember the guys name that used to post here all the time, but he was telling a story in the galaxy rookie thread about the pairs he was selling for a grand in LA. A couple times he had to go to large corporations and collect cash from the secretaries of the executives for shoes for their kids. These parents even made the phone calls to him from the craigslist ads to make the deal for their kids, and these were rich and powerful dudes at their jobs in some cases, having no idea what they were spending all that money on other than it being a pair of shoes. One of them that bought 2 pairs, at that outrageous price, had him deliver the second pair to their mansion. He got out, got buzzed through the gate, and went to the door and knocked. This little brat answers the door screaming and cursing at his dad talking about "just give him the money, I want another f'n pair and it doesn't matter why you A hole!" (Edited for Niketalk) and just embarrassed the dad in front of the guy. Super awkward, but he cashes out and left as the kid is cursing at his dad until the door closes. Lord have mercy on my kids if they ever try to act like that.

The only shoes I'm buying my kids are white Air Force 1's. by the time they discover a true fashion sense other than all white uptowns they'll be old enough to buy their own stuff. Can't be spoiling them future hypebeasts lmao

Onseaker showing FSR.... for 325 plus shipping.

Did a preorder with H&S when it was at 240 shipped. Didn't want to risk not getting these with all the hype releasing on the 25th.

That's nuts. They can keep them lol

I got one pair of shoes per school year when I was a child.

Its probably the reason I have so many shoes now as an adult, lol

325 PLUS SHIPPING is crazy..

I don't feel bad doing a pre-order for 240 shipped and 240 is where i would have topped off.. I mean lebron elites retail for 240... no thanks.

This will be the first retro and maybe the only release of the black toes in OG form. 325 is crazy, but the reality is that it will be fetching those prices immediately after this release is sold out.

Good luck to all on release day :D

325 PLUS SHIPPING is crazy..

I don't feel bad doing a pre-order for 240 shipped and 240 is where i would have topped off.. I mean lebron elites retail for 240... no thanks.

This will be the first retro and maybe the only release of the black toes in OG form. 325 is crazy, but the reality is that it will be fetching those prices immediately after this release is sold out.

Good luck to all on release day :D
Agreed. We probably won't see these again in anything close to this form for at least 10 years.

would you pay 325 for BANNED 1s? .. j/k. I'm with you man on the craziness thats following the 1s, I remember picking up the 2001 royals at the navy base for $65! No line, no BS.
I wouldn't pay it for banned 1's.....not really many Js that would get that from me at this point.... Not worth it IMO

NT chicago peeps, I feel for ya. Yall got shafted on the black/golds, now the blk toes as well? Sheesh. 

Back
Top Bottom