Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

so i never ordered online before any tips i want to do it on fnl? take me step by step please from how to get the link..please?

so i never ordered online before any tips i want to do it on fnl? take me step by step please from how to get the link..please?
you can google the link. just search up the shoes. links are usually posted in here a couple days before rd though. have the link open and keep refreshing until it goes live. it may go live up to 15 minutes before 5am PDT. add it to your cart and checkout as fast as possible. using a pre paid gift card is the best way to checkout on fnl since their site almost always declines cards about 3 times before finally accepting it. if you must use a card, make sure shipping address and billing address match or it won't go through. fnl is all about speed since it's anyone's shoe. good luck

you can google the link. just search up the shoes. links are usually posted in here a couple days before rd though. have the link open and keep refreshing until it goes live. it may go live up to 15 minutes before 5am PDT. add it to your cart and checkout as fast as possible. using a pre paid gift card is the best way to checkout on fnl since their site almost always declines cards about 3 times before finally accepting it. if you must use a card, make sure shipping address and billing address match or it won't go through. fnl is all about speed since it's anyone's shoe. good luck
Thanks that was helpful I just want the black toes for retail

Thanks that was helpful I just want the black toes for retail

Also create a FNL account ahead of time and log in. Also if you do need to use a card, I like to open word ahead of time and type out the number already, then you can just copy and paste.

I got one pair of shoes per school year when I was a child.

Its probably the reason I have so many shoes now as an adult, lol

Cosign... Maybe if I was lucky, 2 pairs of shoes.... Other than that settled for what was at the outlets....

Nonetheless ima push for these RD... Hope to get them if not o well

Last edited:
$5 cheaper is helping people out now? Wow.

My OS order came in just fine. I dont think anyone's preorder was cancelled (at the $260 price). They held up their end, so far.
Still anxiously awaiting my pair.  Finally cleared customs so they should be here by Friday
smokin.gif

Doubt people will be waiting til 3 weeks after to hound the Czech site though.  I could be wrong, and if I am.... hilarity will ensue.

Like ~500 people camped out "Viewing this page" for the 2 weeks leading up... all hoping that they would score as soon as you could Add To Cart.

Bet those people would've loved to pre-order at 250.  Not saying this will be the same, but I think a lot of people stepped up their game after that. so hopefully there won't be a thousand people lurking Her Majezty and jammin up the thread.

btw... have those pairs made it through Czech mail yet?

btw... have those pairs made it through Czech mail yet?

All of those pairs got to everyone within about 3 weeks. Ordered on the 2nd and got my pair the 19th. LOL NT would know if those pairs still weren't here 11.5 weeks later since we were lucky enough to get most of the pairs they had. They said they won't have these black toes though, and that they still can't explain why they had the Royals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom