Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

800 sounds solid. You were able to get all of that info on the phone?

Yes, lady I spoke with was really helpful. I called because I got 8 $20 gift cards for purchase and haven't been able to use them because of the damn check out error on the past few releases. I asked her about that and she gave me all the information over the phone and resent 5 gift cards that expired due to their dumb checkout system.

Last edited:
I want these so bad but unfortunately ill be in Albuquerque and I have no idea where to scoop.

Also, if you look at their tweet it says "we no longer expect to release them", it's not "We will not release them".

Expect is a maybe not a definite no.

Thanks. I'm not from the area and I have to go to work at 7am so I'm sure ill still be screwed.

So I spoke with a lady at finishline that said they still had them in their system to release on Saturday at 8AM online, they playing games. She said they have about 800 pairs that is showing for release. 800 is not a lot but its better than none. Keep your eyes posted on FNL. I think they will release them.
Haha my memory could be off but thats like 13 times more royals that someone i think mentioned they had way back, maybe thread #3. I really think they will have em. Nothing really special about these indicates deja vu from royals. Way more allocated here than overseas. Nike still seeming pretty confident they will have em and its pretty close now. Alot more stores having these and some have posted stockroom pics. Preorders have been hovering and/or dropping. Royals started all this but i guarantee if these had the same variables that the royals had leading up to rd, preorders would be through the roof. These wont be easy or sit but with this restock bound to hit the same day, im not understanding why anyone thinks this is another royals fiasco. Those babies were straight up tough and probably helped european retailers break sales records (not to mention multiple servers.) Anyone seasoned by that release should be prepared for these and most that werent should do fine but some of the desperation showing through is a bit absurd. So much is taking the hype off these its almost strange to me. Its not as if the royals had an allstar game weekend thread that was just blowing past it full of hype as much as this current restock thread. Most people seem to state the black toes as option 2 or 3 for them that day and i really believe that so im just goin straight for what i want and feel pretty good about my chances.

yeh i dunno if we got 7-10k of Royals. Maybe 2k. Not sure cant say a figure but that seems high, like grape 5's number high! Or more!!
Iv confirmed 100% we are only getting 200 pairs nationwide (footlocker) so add nike stores and kickz 101 and probaly getting 600ish. Which you all know is nothing. I seriously cant make sense of this all, why would we get so many royals and not as many these if the numbers are the same and the royals sold out straight away. I found a pair in size 13. (im sz12) lurcking in the back of one of my local shops i almost fell over. I found out later they were holding it for a stafff member who never bought em. I was gonna buy them just as trade bait but didnt, i totally regret now cos that woulda been perfect trade bait for these ones.

And how many pics do u see MJ wearing royals? Hardly any if any, Black toes, all over the joint. These being a proper OG CW makes me mad. Real mad. What can ya do.

I was stressing, immma just chill, wait for my hookups to come through if they dont well, i guess i dont get em

hey mate, it's me from instagram. you sure about this? :frown:

just called the main sydney footlocker and a big nikestore. neither have their stock, and neither have any info on numbers.

Yeah it was a big deal at the end of last week when they announced Andre signed back with Nike. They didn't even have to announce what was to come lol, we alllll knew. Everyone's after them it looks like haha. Very cool.

Look Nike/JB.... I don't know when you started giving 2 ***** about quality in the first place, but every time you are supposed to give us our god damn NA OG colorway 1s whatever the hell the quality problem you all of a sudden notice is, You can shove it up your ***. I'll take these with a swoosh facing the wrong damn way for all I care.

I take it you haven't worn your Royals. I don't think I have had a shoe that stresses (not creases) so easily. Already losing its color in a few places and I have worn it about 6 times.

royals all over again

Nope. Royals was way more hyped and preorder prices were a lot higher.

just called the main sydney footlocker and a big nikestore. neither have their stock, and neither have any info on numbers.
They might be lying. They are not allowed to tell you the numbers. Every time I ask for numbers out here it feels like the store employees get offended

I take it you haven't worn your Royals. I don't think I have had a shoe that stresses (not creases) so easily. Already losing its color in a few places and I have worn it about 6 times.
Nope. Royals was way more hyped and preorder prices were a lot higher.
They might be lying. They are not allowed to tell you the numbers. Every time I ask for numbers out here it feels like the store employees get offended
You got fake royal's or something. 1's are the easiest to maintain, I wear them with shoe shields. Not a single crease. Wore them about 6 times too, washed them, sold them as pass as DS for 400. Still got two pairs lmao.

Haha my memory could be off but thats like 13 times more royals that someone i think mentioned they had way back, maybe thread #3. I really think they will have em. Nothing really special about these indicates deja vu from royals. Way more allocated here than overseas. Nike still seeming pretty confident they will have em and its pretty close now. Alot more stores having these and some have posted stockroom pics. Preorders have been hovering and/or dropping. Royals started all this but i guarantee if these had the same variables that the royals had leading up to rd, preorders would be through the roof. These wont be easy or sit but with this restock bound to hit the same day, im not understanding why anyone thinks this is another royals fiasco. Those babies were straight up tough and probably helped european retailers break sales records (not to mention multiple servers.) Anyone seasoned by that release should be prepared for these and most that werent should do fine but some of the desperation showing through is a bit absurd. So much is taking the hype off these its almost strange to me. Its not as if the royals had an allstar game weekend thread that was just blowing past it full of hype as much as this current restock thread. Most people seem to state the black toes as option 2 or 3 for them that day and i really believe that so im just goin straight for what i want and feel pretty good about my chances.

I agree. Dont think it will be easy to grab another pair but I'm going to try.

hey mate, it's me from instagram. you sure about this? :frown:

Hey man. Im 100% on this footlocker info. I have a source who works in the footlocker head office who controls the retros.
As for the other store i cant say. I can tell u the nike store in adelaide (our only one) has only 1 full size run. So id be pretty sure to say were screwed. Depending on ur size that is tho. 11-13 will sell out in a min. True sneakheads have been hinting to me there not messing around with these. Im waiting to hear back from my source in tassie. If they get them imma use that source cos i dont think theres a big 1's fanbase there

These in no way are harder than the royals. I look up the footlocker, champs, and footaction release locator and its the exact same stores around me that released the bulls and knicks 1. Even called a few other stores around me which no1 will ever think will get them and they said they have them in the back. So noway these are harder than the royals but just a a bit more limites than the releases we have seen lately like the bulls and knicks 1.

.... I need that perth footlocker information, we don't even have a nikestore here. any word?

If ur in america ppl u can ignore my comment because from the sounds we are just getting stooged.
Bro, my first hookup is from perth he said 4 size runs in WA. Bugger all! Just dont steal my sz12 and we good lol!!
No nike store there atm. I think grand opening is this or next week. Hope that helps bro. Again we got stooged! We got the hyped up royals by the truck load but the actual OG's we always get screwed over on... Only shoes but to me these are just a pair of 1's i need! I got heat in all other number par 1's so im hitting all connects for these hopefuly with luck. If u luck out on the day hit me up on IG and i promise ill loose sleep to help u find a pair if its possible! Im the opposite of a hypebeast so itl be retail always ok my man

Last edited by a moderator:
You got fake royal's or something. 1's are the easiest to maintain, I wear them with shoe shields. Not a single crease. Wore them about 6 times too, washed them, sold them as pass as DS for 400. Still got two pairs lmao.
No.
Also don't care about creases or sneaker shields
I even specifically said I wasnt talking about creases in my post

Last edited:
I Pull up at 6am to reserve black toe 1's..nobody's here. 1st in line. Everybody sleeps on 1's here.(NOLA) But, still hard to find so I had to be careful. Got a local moms n pops that does reserves. Same spot had 20 ppl for grapes when I pulled up at 6am. Had to use the alternative.

all the information in this thread is confusing x100000

i hate there is never a concise answer to certain releases and a million ppl offer their "sources"

with that being said? whats the most secure online source to get these? i work 12 hour night shifts this weekend and wont be able to hit up a store upon release, unless these arent selling out.

If ur in america ppl u can ignore my comment because from the sounds we are just getting stooged.
Bro, my first hookup is from perth he said 4 size runs in WA. Bugger all! Just dont steal my sz12 and we good lol!!
No nike store there atm. I think grand opening is this or next week. Hope that helps bro. Again we got stooged! We got the hyped up royals by the truck load but the actual OG's we always get screwed over on... Only shoes but to me these are just a pair of 1's i need! I got heat in all other number par 1's so im hitting all connects for these hopefuly with luck. If u luck out on the day hit me up on IG and i promise ill loose sleep to help u find a pair if its possible! Im the opposite of a hypebeast so itl be retail always ok my man
FOUR SIZE RUNS....
eek.gif
 guess I better adjust my campout time ahah. They only releasing at 3 ftl here, so guess city one will get two then :\.  Nahhh man size 9-9.5 so your all good ahah. Totally effed up on the royals, I seriously just forgot they came out and by the time I realised they were long gone (hating myself ever since)... But sweet il check you out now man, and in case stuff goes wrong this Saturday.

You guys think Nike might be pulling some off shelves to make this a more limited release? From a financial standpoint it doesn't make sense, but really since when does JB care about quality?

Back
Top Bottom