Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

blacktoes are beautiful but id prefer the chicago ones with the na treatment...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
If that was the case, then i'll pick chicago all day, just like everybody. hahaha!

Still copping the black toes though. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
These will (hopefully) be had at retail. My thirst isn't quite as high for these as the royals, so I won't consider paying much over retail. Hell, my limit for the royals was $200.

Can JB just give me one pair? I'm willing to shell out 140, no more than that though.

I was under the impression that the Knicks and Royals were produced in the same numbers. Why would these be different? If I strike out, 190 is the max I will spend. I'll take the L on these if I have to.

Last edited:
looks like a camp out again especially if they are in any way limited

Depends, Knicks and royals were apparently the same when it comes to numbers. So these should not differ. These are an OG colorway, but are they as wanted as the royals in your area?

I may have to camp about 3 hours. (Stand in line, not camp :lol: ) good thing it's in the summer time. Won't mind, my pops wants to pick up a pair as well :lol:

I'd suggest going to any spot that got the royals and Knicks and get real friendly with the employees. Try to get a pair reserved for you.

i dont believe for a second Knicks and Royals were same production number.

people are spreading that rumor to try to bring prices down ..

example ...

- only 1 store here got royals, 17 pairs ... same store had 25+ knicks, and 3 other stores i know of got them

- nike town here got 22-27 pair depending which employee you ask, they had 80-100 of the Knicks... (and SEVERAL nike towns even in big cities didnt even get royals, all got the knicks)

be serious royals were EXTREMELY limited thank god ...

these will be a GR like the chicagos .. an easy cop .. x4 for me ... (2 for me 2 for a friend)

Last edited:
All the cool kids are doing it.
always thought so the jean color doesnt bleed on the shoe most people do it for white based shoes i know i do? i dont think its a trend that just started to be cool it has a purpose 

edit sorry thought u said cuff but i could probably serve the same purpose i guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom