Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Copped these and the kobe's off NDC 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Has to be something to do with the "spot in line" thing on NDC... haven't missed out on anything I've tried for in a very long time until today.

are you ******ed or something? You really think there is only one possible glitch? There was the mobile glitch, ip glitch, shipping glitch, and there are MANY other glitches waiting to be exploited. BTW, you might want to learn the difference between there and their ...
yup and out of all those only ONE worked to get around the SPA page.....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How long were they in your cart?

I got them in my cart around 5:40.

kept giving me the "your wait time is: XXXX" screen

kept timing out. refreshed constantly.
back to "your wait time is:XXXX"

finally one of the timers hit 00:00. checked out using paypal

confirmed at 5:59

just got my confirmation e-mail a min ago.

I used a script and still got ******, had the **** in my cart and was waiting on line to check out then got hit with the out of stock message on ndc......#lost:smh:

I called a mom and pop yesterday. The store owner said he had Black Toes. After striking out online, I gave a neighboring merchant a phone call to see if people were waiting lined up outside. She said, "nobody is out there."

Nobody except me. I'm praying to the Nike Gods that I can secure a pair.

This was insane to get but i got em....Eastbay snatched my sz 15 while I was waiting in line....NDC was no luck. So I tried going back on Eastbay and FTA to keep trying and refreshing.....finally got through Eastbay at 7:45 and checked out....for some reason PayPal wasn't working so I went with my DC. Checked out successfully and got my email a few minutes later. I just hope they don't cancel my order. But yeah this was stressful...just glad I hopefully came out on the winners circle

JUST GOT THRU ..1hr later f... yeah!

I was about to give up when ndc tweeted they're sold out (i dont even have a twitter lol).. & tried one more time...no waiting in line this time

checkout time 6:03 AM PST

keep trying fam

Last edited:
I called a mom and pop yesterday. The store owner said he had Black Toes. After striking out online, I gave a neighboring merchant a phone call to see if people were waiting lined up outside. She said, "nobody is out there."

Nobody except me. I'm praying to the Nike Gods that I can secure a pair.
Where at?

Screwed up on eastbay.. went to another tab and was logging in.. cleared my cart.

Patients is a virtue.. all i had to do was wait 7 more minutes.

I appreciate what Brand Jordan is doing in a way, because they definitely want myself and others to jump out the game with releases like this, I mean I'm a tad bit disgusted that I had to go online to cop, which I absolutely hate doing, I'd much rather go straight to the store and even stand on a line, but this is like playing the Lotto

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom