Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Foot action came thru, never messin with sheikhs again.
View media item 427122

Congrats! I feel you Sheikhs too, the one in my mall lets people enter the raffle and no one ever wins cause they're constantly selling pairs out the back :smh:.

I just picked up my pair and overall I'm satisfied with the quality. The red leather on seems to be nice and soft compared to the rest of the shoe. I'm just glade it wasn't grape/ fire red 5/or wc4 quality leather. I thought the red was going to be a bit brighter though.

Looks like End released the 4 sizes they had at 7pm BST as they said. At 11am (PST) you could add to cart and click "proceed to checkout", now it says out of stock. I'm pretty sure their link never went live for actual sale a couple of hours ago. The few pairs were probably what was left over from the in store stock that sold throughout the day.

Last edited:
Congrats! I feel you Sheikhs too, the one in my mall lets people enter the raffle and no one ever wins cause they're constantly selling pairs out the back :smh:.

I just picked up my pair and overall I'm satisfied with the quality. The red leather on seems to be nice and soft compared to the rest of the shoe. I'm just glade it wasn't grape/ fire red 5/or wc4 quality leather. I thought the red was going to be a bit brighter though.

Whered you end up getting your pair at?

Kicks Deals is a joke now.
all they do is compose tweets from other handles as their own. Not even showing respect by atleast RT'n the info.

And, everyone who uses them is giving them money cause they're using affiliate links to get cashback on all our purchases.

Said screw it and copped from sneaker post after striking out and "waiting in line on NDC" for a half hour this morning, now I can enjoy the giants game and not worry

we just talked about it bro... they went live around 11am...
Damn I had END site up too
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Got lost in my work and missed out
Kinda salty, because my internet at work is hit or miss and I had a pair in the cart, internet went, down, came back up - and by that time kickdeals had posted the link and there was a traffic jam. SALTY *** DOG right here! 

Back
Top Bottom