Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Bro i was talking about people with pairs that were creased out the box.  Why you come at me with guns drawn b

No offense bro. Its all good. I just reacted off your comment cause it was the last one read in regards to the leather creasing. Not trying to come at you or anyone disrepectfully as everyone has right to thier opinion. Maybe I'm tripping for letting it bother me when I read comments on leather and creasing on these 1s. It's all good. I guess I just expect dudes to know better. But it's 2013 and most young cats never really experienced a Jordan or any shoe with real leather. I think they're used to a lot of these hard pleather/ plastic shoes these days that don't crease I guess? Idk. It's just an enevitable fact that shoes and leather do crease. And yes even after first wears. Especially a shoe designed like the 1s are.

Last edited:
LOL looks the same to me. I think people are trying to come in here to bash the value of the black toe so the royals will worth more. They are equal rarity. 
Ain't nobody bashing. And ain't nobody talking about how rare they are. We're talking about QUALITY. Telling it like it is. I'm lovin the black toes. But quality of the material is better on Royals.

I'm glad (whoever it was) got stiffed by Size?. More EU companies should restrict sales by location to prevent the blatant pillaging that occurs.

Talk about self-entitlement.

No offense bro. Its all good. I just reacted off your comment cause it was the last one read in regards to the leather creasing. Not trying to come at you or anyone disrepectfully as everyone has right to thier opinion. Maybe I'm tripping for letting it bother me when I read comments on leather and creasing on these 1s. It's all good. I guess I just expect dudes to know better. But 2013 and most young cats never experiences a shoe with real leather so they used to a lot of these hard pleather/ plastic shoes these days that don't crease I guess? Idk.
Nah i feel you yeah all leather creases the difference is how it creases

Soft leather gets the sexy crease while hard plastic leather gets the wavy toe like week old white af1s

Personally I'm just happy they put some sort of buttery leather on these, enhances the look of the shoe overall.  These with the Chicago 1 leather probably would have been a pass for me

Called my local FTA, To ask If they had any Blk/Toe 1's or any Joker 3's
left over from raffles, and they had both in a sz 10.5 left. Didn't even
enter the raffle. So I sent my Wife to pick up both. I guess it was meant to
be for me.

I'm glad (whoever it was) got stiffed by Size?. More EU companies should restrict sales by location to prevent the blatant pillaging that occurs.

Talk about self-entitlement.

Same rant every thread

tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Last edited:
What's good bruh!.. thanks again 
pimp.gif
Congrats!  I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the Holiday weekend mane.  What day does JJ usually deliver to your place?  I always get my packages from them on Thursdays (barring any monster tornadoes).  Share some pics when they get in
nerd.gif

EDIT:  WCA in da fam of course.  Got that RSVP love this go round!  How'd that pickup go today?  Any idea on how many pairs they got?

Last edited:
Good looking out ^^^^^^^ that's the way it should be ! Respect Kong

Last edited:
Congrats!  I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the Holiday weekend mane.  What day does JJ usually deliver to your place?  I always get my packages from them on Thursdays (barring any monster tornadoes).  Share some pics when they get in
nerd.gif
Usually on wednesdays, but i'm thinking cause of the holiday weekend thursday.. i usually always take a quick pic or 2 so ill post one up as soon as they come in 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that OG 1s from 85 or even 94 DIDN'T crease because they had "extra padding"? How is it that soft leather doesn't or should not crease? Makes no since at all. I can sense alot of dudes in this thread (including you seemingly) know little about AJ1s and what *actual leather* is if they're expecting them not to crease. Expecting leather basketball shoes that were created in 1985 not to crease. That's its characteristic. LEATHER CREASES! Get over it. Don't be/sound ******ed by complaining about creasing on these 1s.

Dudes want that paint on your foot leather like this is cloudy with a chance of meatballs. That won't crease.

Are there any Los Angeles county heads in here? I haven't heard any local mom & pop shops getting a shipment.

The sneaker GODS have shined down upon me today. First I get a pair in my size of these from Mercer, and now I was able to miraculously cop a pair of bring back undefeated dunks from their horrible site. Today was a good day :smokin. These black toes are running kinda long on my feet though and I'm a true 10 in all my kicks. Should have halfed down but didn't wanna take the chance.

Last edited:
Thanks Czar!  How did things end up in Canada for you??  I had to skip a lot of the thread this morning, didn't see if you got your pair or not.  Hopefully you found a spot and came up without much hassle.

And LOL @ this UK elitist here. If it wasn't for us buying the Jordan's from these places they'd never have an account and be able to keep it in the first place hahaha. I loved it when customers "pillaged" my inventory when I owned my own company. Those are called SALES!  You my want to look up the definition of self entitlement as well...expecting to receive a product that a retailer withdrew my money for and deposited it into their account is not the definition no matter where on earth you are.

Quality on the Royals craps on the Black Toes. Royals have better leather, softer inner lining and way better material on the tongue.
You guys are really exaggerating that.  Not that big of a difference IMO. 

Last edited:
talk about a big disappointment. i knew i should've just slept and skipped this release :rolleyes.
oh well not gonna pay over retail, cause i don't really need them. good thing the Heat lost, no work monday and my Kings try to close out the series against the Sharks tomorrow. gonna be a good weekend. 8)

Back
Top Bottom