Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

This release was a must have for me.  I've thought about it and from now on with releases like this one I am going to go ahead and do pre-order from one of my trusted connects.  Save myself the headaches.  I ended up paying the same as if I had pre-ordered so with these "must have" releases that is the new route.  Anything else Ill take my chances with RD online.

I won't spend more than 200 for these, had a chance at 230, but couldn't pull the trigger. Especially knowing the quality is hit or miss. Resellers trying to get rid of the "ugly" pair for same price as a clean pair. I got my black toe kos from last year to hold me over, they're half the reason I wont spend too much on these.

Last edited:
Actually more excited about these coming today than I was for yeezy2s. Old love 1s are my favorite shoe of all time. Never got a pair. I will wear these into the ground and try to double up for the right price.

:smh:

My boy in Germany is lagging hard on shipping my kicks...

I'll have these by the time they retro them again in 10 years. :lol:

Just received my pair from NDC...

As mentioned before quality is not as good as the Knicks, the Clovers or the Royals.... still a nice shoe..

Just received my pair from NDC...

As mentioned before quality is not as good as the Knicks, the Clovers or the Royals.... still a nice shoe..
i could care les about quality as long as i recieve an authentic pair with no visible flaws, (like a hole or ink marks or mean looking creases) im good.

That means you do care some about the quality then.
everyone has a diffrent interpration of quality.i care how my sneaker looks to a certain extent. what i hear alot, around here is THE LEATHER IS TERRIBLE. Dont get me wrong i examine the shoe but i dont start to look at every single detail. as long as im not missing the nike air tongue or the nike chech im good.

Last edited:
Idk how you can't secure 1 pair of shoes on release day and have been involved in the sneakergame for 20 years, that makes no sense to me. I'm not doubting you, but when your an active member of the sneaker community and NT, you make connections and learn secrets and tips to securing whatever you want. I rarely miss a shoe I want, maybe 1 out of 10 I end up having to go to a reseller. But when I do, I USE A REPUTABLE RESELLER. You can't be unwilling to pay $20 or even $30 more than your bottom line to avoid this type of nonsense. Your paying for security and not having to worry about securing a pair, idk why you would place an order with a company that you would have to worry about regardless. I feel your pain and I'm not trying to be a ****, but at the end of they day it's your fault and your responsibility. If you've been a NT member and involved in the sneaker community for 20+ years, you should have known better.

Props on warning the community tho, that's actually a good look. Like I said, I mean this with all due respect and I'm not denying your claims. I'm just saying when you deal with a shady *** company you get shady *** results. Next time do some research and send out an email to them before purchasing. I make a rule for myself, before purchasing reseller or preorder I'll send and email and call them I there is a number. I'll even "BS" or "talk" back and forth with them just to test out their communication and patience for me, lol.

And you must not have much love for the hobby if your walking away because of one ****** big cartel site. Your letting them win if that's the case. Eff them. And lastly you wanna see a legit reseller or pre release page, start one and make the first black list site Heart and Sole.

Someone find this man a BT for $230 lol I've even seen them being sold in people's sigs for that. Keep your head up bro.

Sheesh, high and mighty much?

eek.gif

Haven't seen you post in years! I still remember the glory days when you had like 5 pairs of OG Carmine's, Fire Red V's, and all other Jordan's before they retroed. What happened to your original name?

If you haven't gotten your pair yet, Inbox me. I'd be willing to offer a bit of assistance to an OG NTer...

Package is getting delivered today but I don't trust any seller when it comes to sneakers on eBay....I will definitely record myself opening the package lol :smh:

i'm about to do a meet up from CL for $225, but i still feel like that is too much. i mean these are 1s, for goodness sake! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom