Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT :lol:
Smash the bird and you'll have a connect for life. :lol:

Where the on feet pics? Is everyone just copping to stock now-a-days or re-sell?

View media item 441882
Bout to bust one of mines out tonight.

Bout to bust one of mines out tonight.

black tongue > white tongue...that's why I passed.

Good stuff AirThompson.

Thanks bro. Speaking of KO's, I got an offer for my other Blk Toes for the B/red AJKOs. I might pull the trigger since I can't find a sz 9 in those anywhere. But dnt wanna give up a my white tongues. Might have to cop another 9 nd trade
That custom job is sick. Don't make that trade fam. KOs are around, keep hunting.

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT :lol:
Smash the bird and you'll have a connect for life. :lol:

You supposed to be my homie and now you're insisting I go "Whale Watching" :rofl: :rofl: .. I'm all about taking one for the team when the opprotunity presents itself tho :lol: ... haven't had a sneaker connect since my ex worked at Footlocker back in 04-05, (Olympic 7s, Cool Grey 4s, Tour Yellow 4s, Black/Red 13s, Altitude 13s, DMP 6/11 pack all under retail :wow:) the good ol' days .. come to think about it, you might be on to something my dude, im gonna take a look into that :lol:

Last edited:
I have to admit Air T. fit is nice better than the average toilet seat pose on nt.
mean.gif

unless your church is in the wilderness, that is an inappropriate fit IMO...
Last time i checked a fit consist of a top and bottom. look above^^^^ nice concept jsnazz13

last time I checked it don' matter if you suit jacket and tie on, camo pants and jordans to church will make any "fit" inappropriate regardless of what is above the waist.... name one thing OP could possibly be wearing with that combo that would make it okay?

last time I checked it don' matter if you suit jacket and tie on, camo pants and jordans to church will make any "fit" inappropriate regardless of what is above the waist.... name one thing OP could possibly be wearing with that combo that would make it okay?
i know, ur missing the point rayray. i wear the same thing to church but atleast you can see MY SHIRT OR BUTTON UP and my jeans or cargos with the sneakers. GEt it.( well maybe he can show us)

Last edited:
no church in the wild
my church is pretty damn non-judgemental and casual unlike some people on internet forums. folks rock shorts n sandals for church over here camos and j's...at least i tried to put on some pants and a collared shirt.
Last time i checked a fit consist of a top and bottom. look above^^^^ nice concept jsnazz13
thanks fam. and i got my hour of prayer and worship in. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
no church in the wild

my church is pretty damn non-judgemental and casual unlike some people on internet forums. folks rock shorts n sandals for church over here camos and j's...at least i tried to put on some pants and a collared shirt.
thanks fam. and i got my hour of prayer and worship in. :lol:

"come as you are"

no problem with that as long as your not walking into church smelling like the loud or drunk

i know, ur missing the point rayray. i wear the same thing to church but atleast you can see MY SHIRT OR BUTTON UP and my jeans or cargos with the sneakers. GEt it.( well maybe he can show us)

for me, it doesn't matter what you wear with camo pants and Jordans, it will not make it church/professional attire

no judgement though, just speaking for my taste and definition of appropriate attire... I live in Hawaii and I see dudes walk in to church with surf shorts, NFL jerseys, etc. I actually crack a smile if the dude is wearing his teams jersey and I know they are playing that morning because I try to see if he sneaks peeks at his phone to check the score :lol:

church is the one place you shouldn't be judged, and I get that....

anyway, back to the shoes... you guys think these will get the restock treatment like the others got? I do :tongue:

"come as you are"

no problem with that as long as your not walking into church smelling like that loud or drunk

Sad part is that's the only way you're getting me in there tho :smh:

anyway, back to the shoes... you guys think these will get the restock treatment like the others got? I do :tongue:

Restocks already started yesterday at a few locations ..

Last edited:
Sad part is that's the only way you're getting me in there tho :smh:

Restocks already started yesterday at a few locations ..

Whats the best way to find locations doing restocks?  Can restocks be purchased online too?

I'm not sure, they just started popping up out of no where yesterday in-store .. restocks online usually just pop up, unless there's announcement about a MAJOR restock like NDC did 5/25 >D

You supposed to be my homie and now you're insisting I go "Whale Watching"
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. I'm all about taking one for the team when the opprotunity presents itself tho
laugh.gif
... haven't had a sneaker connect since my ex worked at Footlocker back in 04-05, (Olympic 7s, Cool Grey 4s, Tour Yellow 4s, Black/Red 13s, Altitude 13s, DMP 6/11 pack all under retail
eek.gif
) the good ol' days .. come to think about it, you might be on to something my dude, im gonna take a look into that
laugh.gif
roll.gif

what spot did you say this chick was from?  might have to beat you over there for that connect 
laugh.gif

captain's next thread: "POLL: how many have banged fat chicks at sneaker spots for hookups?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom