Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i do but i dont specalize in feeling materials? or major in fashion design. do you? 

Nah I think my answer of "mesh material" confirmed that. Lol. I thought u was asking like the other dude was. Not knowing if it was leather, nylon etc. cuz I talked wit u a few times and knew u got em. I just misinterpreted your question. That's all.

Banned For Posting Pics Of MY Shoes?
indifferent.gif

Never Understood That...
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

I'm Not Attempting To Sell A Damn Thing Tho... These Shoes Aren't For Sale :smh:

OG Missing How Things USED To Be I Guess :rolleyes

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

I'm Not Attempting To Sell A Damn Thing Tho... These Shoes Aren't For Sale :smh:

I believed you at first... then saw that barrage of Grapes in your avy... so stop Lion
View media item 444440

I believed you at first... then saw that barrage of Grapes in your avy... so stop Lion
View media item 444440

I Have An FSR Of Grapes For Sale In My SIGNATURE, Yes... Never Denied That...

Your Point?

sooooooo what do you plan on doing with all those black toe's in random sizes?
View media item 444470
just take the L man, not worth debating a stock room photo with various sizes and claiming you have no intent to eventually sell them

View media item 444478

^Yall Salty *** Dudes Are Pure Comedy :lol:

CLEARLY Don't Know Me Or My Motives At All.... Keep On With The False Conceptions Tho.... Seeing Jimmies Rustled Is A Great Way To Wind Down A Long Day At The Shop :rofl:

sooooooo what do you plan on doing with all those black toe's in random sizes?
View media item 444470
just take the L man, not worth debating a stock room photo with various sizes and claiming you have no intent to eventually sell them

I Suggest Y'all Do Your Research Before Making Your UnJustified Claims.... Certainly No Losses To Be Taken On This End :lol:

again, just drop it dude... no way you can justify anything at this point

again, just drop it dude... no way you can justify anything at this point

What Are You Smokin On Bruh? I Don't Have Need Nor Reason To Try And Justify A God Damn Thing To You Guy... Those That Know Me And How I Roll Can Attest To My Actions... Been A Contributing Member To This Site For A MINUTE Now And Have ALWAYS Looked Out For Those That Have Me In Mind When The Need Arises....

Ain't **** Changed Bruh :wink:

Last edited:
What Are You Smokin On Bruh? I Don't Have Need Nor Reason To Try And Justify A God Damn Thing To You Guy... Those That Know Me And How I Roll Can Attest To My Actions... Been A Contributing Member To This Site For A MINUTE Now And Have ALWAYS Looked Out For Those That Have Me In Mind When The Need Arises....

Ain't **** Changed Bruh :wink:
I respectfully disagree.

Back
Top Bottom