Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

picked up a pair on ebay. Was happy when I got them until I saw this
mean.gif
wow. smh

Its funny how the same dude who's talking about someone leaving Wheres Waldo Clues is the same person that just drops "They got you fam" and leaves you wondering what that meant.
I already pm him and informed of my ordeal. Fam if you kept up with this thread you wouldn't have to wonder what i meant. Last time i checked you stated "some things are just more obvious to others" practice what you preach.
grin.gif

I already pm him and informed of my ordeal. Fam if you kept up with this thread you wouldn't have to wonder what i meant. Last time i checked you stated "some things are just more obvious to others" practice what you preach.
grin.gif

Kept up in this thread? I've been here FAM. I knew what you mean.

These things ain't selling too good around so cal. Here in LA they going for like 200. Just picked up a pair

If I were you guys just relax & wait it out (not too long tho cause once people realize that these have never been perfectly retroed & won't be again for awhile it will rise up) But for now i see alot of resellers settling for 185-200.

If I were you guys just relax & wait it out (not too long tho cause once people realize that these have never been perfectly retroed & won't be again for awhile it will rise up) But for now i see alot of resellers settling for 185-200.

that's cause they need to pay their credit card bills :lol:

watch them go back up in a month to 250

i only copped one pair for myself. but i dont see these going to much lower. idc im happy with my pair though. and that sucks to have gotten one shoe size 9 and the other 9.5 bro!

3000th post, figured I'd make it a good one. Shoes just arrived today from my friend in Germany. I'm a happy man. :D #deployedshoegame

View media item 449052(Yeah, I know, it's a iPhone shot. Sorry)

Last edited:
Just traded a pair of Bred XIs for a pair and can't wait to throw them on.  Awesome shoe.

Down to 190 here in Manila. I was so excited and copped too early at 210.

I see these going for around 160-170 here in our local FB groups. Got my size 11 for Php 8000 or around $160 I believe.

3000th post, figured I'd make it a good one. Shoes just arrived today from my friend in Germany. I'm a happy man. :D #deployedshoegame

View media item 449052(Yeah, I know, it's a iPhone shot. Sorry)

Congrats on the pick-up! :smokin

I def see these sitting right now, but I can see them going for a lot once the supply dries up.

^Well, it doesn't really matter if you love the shoe. I love them enough to pay slightly above retail w/c is a first for me.

Btw, nice lace swap! :smokin Black or white tongue, these are great.

Back
Top Bottom