Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

How do you guys keep the white tongue clean on the inside? I can't STAND when the inside of the tongue get's all nasty and brown, kills the entire shoe IMO.

hey just got these a hoh Brooklyn grand opening, does anyone else have this problem?

Damm that suck. see if you can go back and return that pair and buy another one. anything else over there. im headed over there to see what they got

damn, the part that sucks is that one tongue has one row of words and the other has two, oh well, at least I got em for retail.

one more pic:
I know what you mean but like engineer said, it's been like that on all 1's this year and on my pairs as well. At the end of the day at least we got these classics to rock and the only one who will notice that will be yourself.... and maybe some OCD NT'ers... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Damm that suck. see if you can go back and return that pair and buy another one. anything else over there. im headed over there to see what they got
other than wtkds(14 pair) nothing too crazy. Don't bother going, I was 110 in line and there was over 100 ppl after me, they'll be cleaned out by the time u get there

I know what you mean but like engineer said, it's been like that on all 1's this year and on my pairs as well. At the end of the day at least we got these classics to rock and the only one who will notice that will be yourself.... and maybe some OCD NT'ers... 
roll.gif
it ain't the end of the world, I'll live with it lol

Seriously with these releases you have to learn to be happy with what u get and move along or you will walk away empty handed.

Seriously with these releases you have to learn to be happy with what u get and move along or you will walk away empty handed.
I was just saying it ain't that big a deal bro, didn't know it was a common problem with OG 1's

Last edited:
I would be pretty mad if that happened to me. Jordan thinks they can charge what they do and then to get that? Maaaannnn
it came as a mini shock to me, but what's somebody gonna do, take a magnifying glass and come up to my feet to notice it? Even if some lunatic did that I wouldnt care, theyre my shoes, not his.

i just came back from the house of hoops on deklab ave. they still had the army camo foams and the the had phoneix suns viiis and the grapes smallest size 8.5. place look like a jungle. a couple of cuties. and they were people seated out across the street waiting for the ashy larry grapes

i just came back from the house of hoops on deklab ave. they still had the army camo foams and the the had phoneix suns viiis and the grapes smallest size 8.5. place look like a jungle. a couple of cuties. and they were people seated out across the street waiting for the ashy larry grapes
ur talkin about Brooklyn?

Copped this morning...
Like the quality and glad I could cop when this hoh opened

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom