Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Grabbing a pair tomorrow... Trading my white grapes for them. I'll just need to do a size swap once I get them in my hands!

Why would you trade too only be left with a shoe u gotta look for a trade with? Dosent sound practictible
Alot of times you need to make the deal present depending on the shoe. If he paid retail for that pair, traded it for a black toe which will give him an even swap, whats not practictible :lol:?

Because he's going to have to find someone who has been holding out for six plus months trying to do a size swap.

Meanwhile this was a sneaker that was going for less than $200 and wasn't that hard to get when they came out.

Instead of the size swap, sell the grapes and get your right size or just build up the money.

Last edited:
If he can get 250 for em, all the better. ive seen a good bit of size swap offers around so quite possibly he thought even further ahead and has it locked. i need another 10 i know that and might come to that if the right price comes up but your point is valid.

Because he's going to have to find someone who has been holding out for six plus months trying to do a size swap.

Meanwhile this was a sneaker that was going for less than $200 and wasn't that hard to get when they came out.

Instead of the size swap, sell the grapes and get your right size or just build up the money.

Why would you trade too only be left with a shoe u gotta look for a trade with? Dosent sound practictible

Because worst case scenario I can still keep the black toes if I don't find someone to swap with. I wear a 12-13 in J's depending on the shoe, and in this case dude has a size 13 in the black toe. I'd prefer a 12-12.5 but since the offer is available for these I'd rather have the black toe than the grapes. Plus I know it'd take forever to sell the grapes. It's not about saving money to get the shoes because I have the money to buy a pair, it's about being able to dump a shoe that I'm ok with letting go for a shoe that I really like. Before this I thought I had a deal w someone & I was going to pick them up last week while traveling for work, but the dude sold them after he told me we had a deal... Smh

Last edited:

Worse comes to worst I can keep these and wear them. I'd prefer a bit smaller size, but if I can unload a shoe that would take forever to sell for a pair that I really like, why not?

Worse comes to worst I can keep these and wear them. I'd prefer a bit smaller size, but if I can unload a shoe that would take forever to sell for a pair that I really like, why not?

It would take forever to sell a pair of DS grapes? Why do you think that?

It would take forever to sell a pair of DS grapes? Why do you think that?
I should've made myself a little more specific on that... I meant it would take forever selling them locally like on CL. Not much of a market out here for them. Thought about putting them in the classifieds here but haven't, & I don't wanna deal w ebay because of all the fees & just recently had someone try & scam me but I covered all my bases & was protected... But it made me wanna stay away from that avenue for a bit.

Last edited:
225 sz 12.5 on kickzstore , not bad if its ur size, smh bred 1s messed up the game, these were going for 170ish prior to bred release now they want 260 EFF that

Finally was able to get a pair... Traded my DS Powder Blue 3 that I got under retail for a DS pair in my size.

so i dont have any 1s to compared but going threw the few pages im still not sure about sizing

for jordan 3-4 etc im a size 9 except for 11s which is 9.5

for Nike basketball im a 9.5-10 so I would say my common size is a 9.5.

Im wondering how these fit width and length wise. I have a wide feet so would 10 be okay or is it too long and to wide to .5 size up?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom