Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Seriously hope this release falls somewhere between royals and celtics. Easy to grab 1 or 2 but just tough enough to make it sweeter. These gonna be tricky either way since we know the typical numbers put out but demand is going to be close to royals.

Show off. you used to be humble pie.
Lol. True I should tone it down. Just couldn't believe how lucky I got on the black/golds. I never win those raffles and always travel an hour + from my house to do them

Just killing it right now. Lol I wish I had your luck
thanks man!! I can't believe it either. Royals I paid $190 and $225 for though. I missed out on RD and had to get pairs from overseas. Queenz and a reseller in Germany like the day after release.

@mark haha I would love to get some royals at that price though. Better than 350-400 right now. I've learned my lesson from both black and gold and royal releases. Doing a lot of homework, saving website stores domestic and overseas that are legit and those that aren't. No way I'm missing out on these lol

@mark haha I would love to get some royals at that price though. Better than 350-400 right now. I've learned my lesson from both black and gold and royal releases. Doing a lot of homework, saving website stores domestic and overseas that are legit and those that aren't. No way I'm missing out on these lol
That's a really good idea. I wish you the best of luck with this release. Starting to do your homework now will definitely help avoid a disappointment. Be careful what info you get and where you post it. These 1's releases have been somewhat destroyed by members trying to "help out" and in fact all they were doing was help a lurking reseller.

Start hitting up local shops, doing twitter searches, and save those overseas shops in your bookmarks from the royals release.

I have a good feeling you'll cop for retail :D

That's a really good idea. I wish you the best of luck with this release. Starting to do your homework now will definitely help avoid a disappointment. Be careful what info you get and where you post it. These 1's releases have been somewhat destroyed by members trying to "help out" and in fact all they were doing was help a lurking reseller.

Start hitting up local shops, doing twitter searches, and save those overseas shops in your bookmarks from the royals release.

I have a good feeling you'll cop for retail :D
Lol I know man. With that last release for the black and golds and that dude copping 8 pairs. Smh. Now adays on NT, you just can't trust everyone here. But thanks bro! Best of luck to you too.

seen may 11th seen may 18th seen may 25th on these 

if it drops on may 18th it means they are gonna be limited so much that if u miss out jb hoping u cop the suns 8's

i think may 11th will be the date...but these are coming out

shadows dropping in july 

seen may 11th seen may 18th seen may 25th on these 

if it drops on may 18th it means they are gonna be limited so much that if u miss out jb hoping u cop the suns 8's

i think may 11th will be the date...but these are coming out

shadows dropping in july 
Are the shadows gonna have the NA or is it gonna have the jumpman? I've only heard that they are a confirmed release

I've only been told May 18th for these, and have only seen May 11th from Trappers post last week.

Shadows are still set for June 22nd. And they are a Nike Air pair.

Last edited:
I really want these. 

I need to up my 1s, and this is on that list 
laugh.gif

I'm glad that when I go into 1s again, that they are done right.

I really want these. 

I need to up my 1s, and this is on that list 
laugh.gif

I'm glad that when I go into 1s again, that they are done right.
I'm with you on that I didn't like how they made the OLNL pack with the black toes. They killed the shoe but now JB is doing things right

I'll surely be camping out for these as I did for the royals , just can't justify spending 250+ for a pair of 1s :smh:

This! I was just thinking the same thing. They are a pretty nice shoe. I guess it's asking too much for them to be made in Italy again though lol
Hahaha made in Italy would be fantastic marketing by Nike. For one of te more unpopular retros if they marketed them with "made in Italy" "fine leather" they'll surely fly off shelves

Hahaha made in Italy would be fantastic marketing by Nike. For one of te more unpopular retros if they marketed them with "made in Italy" "fine leather" they'll surely fly off shelves
Lol I know. With that Italian faux lizard skin on the side of the shoe.

havent got a proper retro of the 2s since 2010 and the cdp pack has yet to retro alone so i hope they do squeeze in some 2s next year 

^^lol thought this was the black toe thread...anyone heard about the euro release date?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom