Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

if royal thread was open i have a bit of news to share...the hoh restocks were the start of the royal restock....hitting select retailers in may...dont what date or what retailers....but mostly in store nothing online with the big chain retailers 

and blk x golds are completely done ...

if royal thread was open i have a bit of news to share...the hoh restocks were the start of the royal restock....hitting select retailers in may...dont what date or what retailers....but mostly in store nothing online with the big chain retailers 

Thanks for the info

Last edited:

Keep it coming with the info even though there is no royal thread people may still be interested in any potential restocks

I wish i had a bot. Cuz that is the only way u guys can be so sure of yourselves for ndc. I would grab two pairs at retail but i know that wont happen.
So this is certainly promising that NDC will be getting them. As far as I know, they never confirmed a date that they would release on NDC through twitter, even though at one point they very briefly claimed they'd have the Royals before backtracking.

What amazed me about the stupidity of the Royal release was how much inventory went to Europe and Australia, much of it sitting on the shelves at retailers. It's terrible business to make your customers spend almost 2x as much to get them from Australia, Germany or Poland where no one locally wants them. Those same customers could have bought them in the U.S. if offered the opportunity and have money to buy more of your products.

I won't give Nike too much credit yet, but if they have any brains, the U.S. will see a LOT more of the inventory make it here than did for the Royals, and NDC carrying them is a good sign that they've corrected this blunder for the Black Toe release.

You realize inventory sitting on european shelves is where restocks come from a lot ot the time? You act like shoes rot on shelves if they dont get sold overseas

Last edited:
Las Vegas were def nice, regret not copping a pair for $100 on ebay :smh:

prices went up, SMH

Las Vegas were def nice, regret not copping a pair for $100 on ebay
mean.gif

prices went up, SMH
Agree on those Las Vegas I's. Remember getting them at Niketown when they were on clearance, got a pair for all of my groomsman. Still trying to hunt down another pair though seem scarce now.

Flight club got the Vegas 1's for 150 a few big sizes left small sizes are rare on the rttg Vegas 1's

Dang I gotta start looking out for royal restocks. One of the best jordans ever imo, so sad I missed it.

I saw the Las Vegas 1s in stores last year in WV and I was tempted to cop but I decided not to buy the leather was really nice though. Seeing these pucs make me want to look for a pair

Last edited:
^^ Nice picture! I forgot about the Vegas Jordan 1. I agree with you all about the leather too. Nice shoe

I wish i had a bot. Cuz that is the only way u guys can be so sure of yourselves for ndc. I would grab two pairs at retail but i know that wont happen.
So this is certainly promising that NDC will be getting them. As far as I know, they never confirmed a date that they would release on NDC through twitter, even though at one point they very briefly claimed they'd have the Royals before backtracking.

What amazed me about the stupidity of the Royal release was how much inventory went to Europe and Australia, much of it sitting on the shelves at retailers. It's terrible business to make your customers spend almost 2x as much to get them from Australia, Germany or Poland where no one locally wants them. Those same customers could have bought them in the U.S. if offered the opportunity and have money to buy more of your products.

I won't give Nike too much credit yet, but if they have any brains, the U.S. will see a LOT more of the inventory make it here than did for the Royals, and NDC carrying them is a good sign that they've corrected this blunder for the Black Toe release.

You realize inventory sitting on european shelves is where restocks come from a lot ot the time? You act like shoes rot on shelves if they dont get sold overseas
No, I don't "act like shoes rot on shelves if they dont get sold overseas". And you're absolutely wrong that small Euro retailers' stock comes over to stores here. FNL didn't carry these in any stores. Nike stores sold out in a week or less. FTL wasn't even stocking these in Europe to my knowledge. Bottom line is that the Royals moved within a week or two in most European retailers (including Nike stores). But the point is they would have been gone instantly in the U.S. where people wanted them for themselves and not just to resell to... wait for it... AMERICANS. When word got out about how limited they were, the European people in the know started buying them up just to ship over here and ram it to us Americans.

If you're Nike it makes no sense for your inventory to sit for days or weeks and then come to where it should have been in the first place at the expense of your customers. ::cue Nike doesn't care responses:: Any decent company sends its products where they are in highest demand rather than letting them go places where they won't sell. It's pretty obvious we aren't going to see distribution work the same way for Black Toes as it did for Royals.

Last edited:
Who really knows what went on with nike's distribution of the royals. They could do that for the rest of the year with these ones, and start some hype overseas even if kids wanna buy them just to sell back to the US. Do that for a little bit and then they'll be harder to get over there, and they hype just builds from there. Everyone want what they can't have and before you know it you got hypebeast and resellers all over the world. Then make twice as many shoes and give full stock to the US AND overseas and they will all sell out immediately. End up with twice as much in the end. I kno its a stretch tho

Well the idea in leaving pairs on shelf overseas might be to get Europeans into the love affair. An opportunity to introduce them into the sneaker lifestyle. A cheaper form of advertising by leaving good looking, highly sought after shoes on the shelf to catch the average shopper's eye.

No, I don't "act like shoes rot on shelves if they dont get sold overseas". And you're absolutely wrong that small Euro retailers' stock comes over to stores here. FNL didn't carry these in any stores. Nike stores sold out in a week or less. FTL wasn't even stocking these in Europe to my knowledge. Bottom line is that the Royals moved within a week or two in most European retailers (including Nike stores). But the point is they would have been gone instantly in the U.S. where people wanted them for themselves and not just to resell to... wait for it... AMERICANS. When word got out about how limited they were, the European people in the know started buying them up just to ship over here and ram it to us Americans.

If you're Nike it makes no sense for your inventory to sit for days or weeks and then come to where it should have been in the first place at the expense of your customers. ::cue Nike doesn't care responses:: Any decent company sends its products where they are in highest demand rather than letting them go places where they won't sell. It's pretty obvious we aren't going to see distribution work the same way for Black Toes as it did for Royals.

FTL had them in Europe. I know this because that's where I bought my pair from. Stock sold out instantly online and first day in major cities. The fact that the one re-seller in Greece was able to scoop up a bunch of pairs is not representative of the 'European market', rather Greece's current situation. Greece is no more representative of Europe than Alabama is of the United States.

Basically I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.

FTL had them in Europe. I know this because that's where I bought my pair from. Stock sold out instantly online and first day in major cities. The fact that the one re-seller in Greece was able to scoop up a bunch of pairs is not representative of the 'European market', rather Greece's current situation. Greece is no more representative of Europe than Alabama is of the United States.

Post made me laugh regarding alabamas irrelevancy lol

FTL had them in Europe. I know this because that's where I bought my pair from. Stock sold out instantly online and first day in major cities. The fact that the one re-seller in Greece was able to scoop up a bunch of pairs is not representative of the 'European market', rather Greece's current situation. Greece is no more representative of Europe than Alabama is of the United States

Post made me laugh regarding alabamas irrelevancy lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #DEAD!!

Back
Top Bottom