Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Best part of my day after a release is sliding back in here hours later just to see the salt taking over dudes lives and people just lashing out at each other of a pair of shoes. This thread and the 88's thread is full of nothing but comedy.

Should I go ahead and pull the trigger on a size 8 for $200 shipped? 

Where you get that deal? $200 is excellent if reputable.

Lmfao cant see how my condescending wonka comment or my last comment showed any hints of anger... 

You never realize how dumb you look when you argue on a thread until you see other people arguing... Let it go gentleman.

*hand sniff*
laugh.gif

You never realize how dumb you look when you argue on a thread until you see other people arguing... Let it go gentleman.
Thank you. I was not trying to start an argument at all. Neither was I trying to brag. I was trying to defend myself from these comments about my age lol.

How come the black toes fit better? Do the Chicagos and the black toes run TTS?
Chicago's and Carolina's fit the same. Not sure. Those 2 feel more like a Dunk. Black to feels like air max or zoom air. The +$30 retail price is defiantly noticeable.

Yah but they screwed me and cancelled my orders right after these sold out online. Likely coincidence I know....
Well good luck hope you dont pay too much of a rape price. Trust and believe when you get them in hand they are worth it tho. Not better then royals quality but better then knicks for sure.

Back
Top Bottom