Air Jordan 1 High - Gold Moments

Considering these, but with so many AJ1 colorways coming out every month, it's only an option.

Official pics.
Air-Jordan-Golden-Moment.jpg

AJ-1-Golden-Moment-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Golden-Moment-.jpg

Retail is $105; RD is rumored August 18th.

not bad actually,
but why do they use white patent again`white smooth leather would be better on these.

Are these the "phat" 1s? I haven't seen anything lately that shows this as a retro high 1.

I like the 6s better from the pack so as long as I can get a pair wont be considering these.

This is going to be an extremely easy pass. Ever since JB butchered the 1's in 07'-'08, I barely consider them even worth looking at.

this will probably be analternative for those who dont get the GMP 6's:smh:

Nike and JB know exactly what there are doing lmao smh :smh:

Sole collector is claiming these drop tomorrow.
Anyone know if these will be available on NDC or Eastbay?

Sole collector is claiming these drop tomorrow.
Anyone know if these will be available on NDC or Eastbay?
We just received our shipment in for them last night. If you want to order them now, just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 and give the phone agent the product number 64770130. These shoes are currently only available for sale over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

We just received our shipment in for them last night. If you want to order them now, just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 and give the phone agent the product number 64770130. These shoes are currently only available for sale over the phone.
EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, appreciate the info. I just put my order in for my pair of size 13's.

Back
Top Bottom