Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

My pairs showed up from BNYC yesterday and I'm happy with them, but if they had used either smooth or "toned down" tumbled leather these wouldhave been crazy.

sorry if im late
i asked ma local FNL manager
these are a pack confirmed to release on Independence Day

Sorry if already posted, but for those of us looking for the red or green metallic's....uptempoair.com has a size run up of both for retail shipped. Likemost of you all, I am tired of all of these 1's dropping....but will be happy to add each of these to my collection....I dig em...

These are already available at my local spot, sitting on the shelf and out on display. Appears to be a full scale general release, multiple pairs in each size,seemed consistent with the Nubuck 12's availability. They look GREAT in my opinion. They are definitely metallic (for those that were worried) and thetumbled leather is not nearly as bad as some would make it out to be. For $110, these are probably the best retros so far this year, again, in my opinion.

I was very pleasantly surprised with these. They're not quite as high as the OG 85 I's, but are much closer to the OG high cut than a mid cut, I'dsay about 80% as tall as the OG's.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

These are already available at my local spot, sitting on the shelf and out on display. Appears to be a full scale general release, multiple pairs in each size, seemed consistent with the Nubuck 12's availability. They look GREAT in my opinion. They are definitely metallic (for those that were worried) and the tumbled leather is not nearly as bad as some would make it out to be.

Ditto

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

sorry if im late
they're already available at a DTLR in my area, but the largest size they have is an 11 (dude told me he had them for a couple of weeksalready). I don't know if they're getting any more sizes in. If not, I'm not worried. My money is going towards the bulls/celtics 1s on the 11th

Just decided to order both pairs......sooooo pumped to get them in the mail. Reds should be here Friday

is anyone that has bought them satisfied with the feel of the leather? are they comfortable?

sig check

word, thos purples are lookin good. I can only wish for them to drop the orange metallics

I wish I would have known about these earlier before I bought some cardinal 7's. But hey I love cardinals and these shouldn't be hard to cop later on.

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

Sorry if already posted, but for those of us looking for the red or green metallic's....uptempoair.com has a size run up of both for retail shipped. Like most of you all, I am tired of all of these 1's dropping....but will be happy to add each of these to my collection....I dig em...
thanks, just copped the reds.....

I'm on te fence with this pack. Nice lil pack, but if anything I'd end up wanting the white/red ones. Not a priority.....

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

sorry if im late
i called them again just to double check and the guys says "Yeah, it's a pack."

i had a hope these might come out individually

I ordered from BNYC last Tuesday 6/23...still no shipping info or response to emails.
frown.gif

Is there any info on the White Black pair? Release date, availability? I really want them......

I really do not understand the need for JB to release 20 pairs of Retro I's every year....then we only see Retro XI's once every seven years or soalong with XI's...is it because no one wants them as much as the XI's, VI's, IV's, etc?

Back
Top Bottom