Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

I dunno why some are complaining about the quality of these...I thought they seemed pretty good compared to the leather used on most of the 1s recently, Ihaven't held the Boston/Bulls pack...but by the pictures it seems these metallic 1s are of much better leather.

Thanks C4 just grabbed the last white/red 12 off BNYC.com they still have 7.5-11 $110 no tax unless your in NYC no shipping & i didnt look @ thewhite/green one b/c who like the celitcs... but i still need at least 2 more of these (sz. 12) any info drop me a pm

more ones...??
sick.gif

found them on ebay, u have to type in Jordan 1, not jordan I...

anyone who picked this up, please wear them on feet and take some pix plz?
wnt to c how it seem like on feet...

check you local dtlr for them mines have had em for a damn week now......i gotta go first thing in the morning
smile.gif

I'm cool with the tumbled leather, it's bound to be better quality than what they've been using...... and they're bringing back the hangtag?crazy! I might have to get a pair of red 1's. hopefully they are GR and will eventually go on sale (as all GR's inevitably do).

Is BYNC a reliable online store? Never bought from there before...never heard of it before actually.

I jus copped the White/Red Metallics surprisingly early and I must say that the leather feels kinda cheap but they do look sexy in person. I want to cop thesea greens but the endz aren't lookin too good right now, but these were the priority for now so I'm happy., one of the better AJ I releases in while.
smile.gif

I got the Olympic I's a few months ago, partially because I don't own a pair of I's, now I think I can get rid of those and replace them with apair of white/red I's.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I'm cool with the tumbled leather, it's bound to be better quality than what they've been using...... and they're bringing back the hangtag? crazy! I might have to get a pair of red 1's. hopefully they are GR and will eventually go on sale (as all GR's inevitably do).
trust me, the tumbled leather is just like the paper leather they have used in recent releases. this is nothing like tumbled leather of OGJordans. once you have these in your hand people will understand.

Originally Posted by AirGC30

I got the Olympic I's a few months ago, partially because I don't own a pair of I's, now I think I can get rid of those and replace them with a pair of white/red I's.
smile.gif

What sz are the Olympic 1's?

I think the tumbled leather feels like better quality than that plastic leather stuff they've been using on all the other I's.

Hey question to anyone that ordered from BNYC before, I've never used them before and I ordered the red/white's on Monday. I got an order confirm rightaway, but no shipping confirm email or tracking number so far from them. Do they usually give you an email about shipping or do they just ship your orders toyou? Thanks in advance.

^i ordered both the red and greens on monday as well, and got a shipping confo email on tuesday night. i should have them on the 30th.

anyone know anywhere sellin these still? almost all the online store that had them sold out before i could deposit my pay check
frown.gif

^^I've ordered through BNYC a few times and I've never had any problems. I ordered these last Sunday and got a tracking # Mon. morning.

Back
Top Bottom