Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

I dont even want to start thinking about these yet after last weekend's blood bath. All I can hope for is that they get the shipping together between now and then bc that's what really messing up these releases is stores not getting their full stock on time. Dude at FNL told me that their full stock for the UNC 1s hadn't all arrived yet and the rest would be in later this week. Unfortunately I dont have time to camp out at a mall everyday for sneakers like some. Cant hate the game though.

I said I would get these since I let go of my Turbos but I got Uni Blues so I might pass unless I can get 1 for trade bait.

I had zero interest in the uni blues, but these, I'm all the way in on these

Resellers better leave one for me somewhere lol

I'm not even optimistic about these after last week's tom foolery with the university blue 1s :smh: :frown:. I'll still shoot my shot(s) for a pair though because you gotta be in it, to win it.

Will try for these, retail or bust... I like these more than the Uni blues... but why are these called hyper royals when these aren't even royal blue, and there are already a pair of hyper royal 1s...?

Will try for these, retail or bust... I like these more than the Uni blues... but why are these called hyper royals when these aren't even royal blue, and there are already a pair of hyper royal 1s...?
Stupid name but the tongue tag is hyper royal

K Kierris , you’re smoking some strong stuff.
I don't smoke, officer.
aaBKTKa.png

Back
Top Bottom