Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Yeah, GR isn’t the right word, but I’m just hoping the stock is like the Volts or Obsidians

Last edited:
what area do some of y’all live in? Believe it or not, that plays a factor too for some ppl. If you’re somewhere like NYC gettin constant Ws then you’re a beast

The stars just don’t align most the time for me. I put in the groundwork and still take L after L. My last raffle wins were the orange 13s and the fire red 4s, both with low hype

haven’t won on foot sites since the FLX switch.. 0 for 1 million on Hibbett raffles lol.. I use various accounts, in store raffles... Nada especially on 1s

what area do some of y’all live in? Believe it or not, that plays a factor too for some ppl. If you’re somewhere like NYC gettin constant Ws then you’re a beast

The stars just don’t align most the time for me. I put in the groundwork and still take L after L. My last raffle wins were the orange 13s and the fire red 4s, both with low hype

haven’t won on foot sites since the FLX switch.. 0 for 1 million on Hibbett raffles lol.. I use various accounts, in store raffles... Nada especially on 1s
I live in NY and I never won a Jordan 1 raffle. I feel people here in NY go nuts for Jordans which makes it even harder to cop. You would be considered lucky to even find a pair of Jordan 1 lows or mids especially during this pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom