Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

0F63E43D-EDFA-47FE-A012-BCD6B6FB593E.jpeg

copped...275$ plus shipping from a local dude...

tenor.gif

That Boot like toe shape, and that thin non existent Collar. In my Pete Rock And CL Smooth Voice, may i reminisce over you my god! Lol, real talk though, im not into to paying resell, but once you decide to do that, you might as well just go on Goat or Stock at that point. Im not sure what size you wear, but with another $100.00 added on to that $275.00, you wouldn't of had to go through none of this.

Look at the pair below for reference.

The colors on your pair are off. The collar is completely wrong. The Air Jordan wings logo is near touching the back of the shoe on your pair. Also the toebox looks like a literal box.

10E3747D-87B0-4B98-9A9D-A9162D42ABE3.jpeg
Man that wings logo and that toe box did it for me.

Unless it's someone close to you (like family type close), if someone is giving you a price that's too good to be true (like not anywhere near resale value), you're likely getting Fruity and O's instead of Fruit Loops.

I paid 260 for mine that’s with no tax or shipping. There are people in this world that do the right thing. Maybe all mine are fake

soo.. i talked to my homeboy, he’s gonna swap out my pair with his pair when he comes to town in two weeks... thanks again fellas for bringing this to my attention..

here’s the pics he just sent...
81897E27-EBEB-49C7-A20E-D2257BCAFC83.jpeg
8084FD55-17E0-4AE0-B71B-5FF40F1CB97B.jpeg
E8E0759F-9344-46E0-8E6B-C48057FB4018.jpeg
4AE9D51E-4A0E-4D5D-845C-8CA724B33BBA.jpeg

You should ask your homeboy where he got these pairs from and how much he paid
Then both of you get your money back

Yo, is there anyone on here that can help this man get a legitimate pair? If I could, I would. I’m constantly sharing links on niketalk helping people. All I’ve been seeing is y’all telling him what he ain’t got. Somebody Help him out

Yo, is there anyone on here that can help this man get a legitimate pair? If I could, I would. I’m constantly sharing links on niketalk helping people. All I’ve been seeing is y’all telling him what he ain’t got. Somebody Help him out

Bro....90% of the people on these boards strike out on 1s. If we could help find a pair, we would. Ain't that easy. Right now he just needs to be made whole.

Back
Top Bottom