Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Bro....90% of the people on these boards strike out on 1s. If we could help find a pair, we would. Ain't that easy. Right now he just needs to be made whole.
What he needs is a assistance. I’ve seen guys get on here and share pictures of multiple pairs. Some guys on here are pretentious! They like to brag and show off and then ridicule others. They jump on niketalk to be self serving. Take the help they can get to secure their pair, but won’t help by paying it forward. Listen man, you see he can’t catch a break on this shoe. According to y’all his swap pair is also fugazi. All I’m saying is someone help him out, if they can.

What he needs is a assistance. I’ve seen guys get on here and share pictures of multiple pairs. Some guys on here are pretentious! They like to brag and show off and then ridicule others. They jump on niketalk to be self serving. Take the help they can get to secure their pair, but won’t help by paying it forward. Listen man, you see he can’t catch a break on this shoe. According to y’all his swap pair is also fugazi. All I’m saying is someone help him out, if they can.

Dudes on here love to flex, man.
if you’re one of these dudes that have it like that,
posting multiple pairs,
then you should determine this man’s size and give him a free pair after this ordeal.
I’m sure we have all had our moments of being naive and a gesture like that would probably mean a lot.

1622469599390.gif

Dudes on here love to flex, man.
if you’re one of these dudes that have it like that,
posting multiple pairs,
then you should determine this man’s size and give him a free pair after this ordeal.
I’m sure we have all had our moments of being naive and a gesture like that would probably mean a lot.

Why don't you give him $400 instead of saying what other people should do

Why don't you give him $400 instead of saying what other people should do

if I had it like that,
or if I was one of the many bozos on here setting up photo shoots to flaunt multiple pairs of the same shoe to impress strangers,
I certainly would.
y’all love to flaunt wealth to strangers, why not put it to good use and be kind to the same strangers?
you’re not obligated to oblige my suggestion.
y’all would rather make jokes and kiki at the man’s misfortune and that’s you’re right.
I opened myself to criticism by even advocating on his behalf when he didn’t ask.
so, I’ll reserve any additional commentary on the matter.
it is what it is.

if I had it like that,
or if I was one of the many bozos on here setting up photo shoots to flaunt multiple pairs of the same shoe to impress strangers,
I certainly would.
y’all love to flaunt wealth to strangers, why not put it to good use and be kind to the same strangers?
y’all would rather make jokes and kiki at the man’s misfortune and that’s you’re right.
I opened myself to criticism by even advocating on his behalf when he didn’t ask.
it is what it is.
Umad

if I had it like that,
I certainly would.
it is what it is.
Respect ✊

Are you wrong for having a pair to rock and one to stock if thats your way of expressing your love for kicks?

if I had it like that,
I certainly would.
it is what it is.

You expecting too much from this site, the "family" aspect went away like 10 years ago :lol:
Still a few good dudes on here, but it's nothing like before.

I see both sides and I definitely think it's the lamest sh*t in the world when dudes post a locker room full of kicks on here for e-props but you lost me at free kicks fam. If that's the case I'd like a free pair as well.

if I had it like that,
I certainly would.
it is what it is.
He’s got a point

Back
Top Bottom