Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Dude who sold you TWO! fakes is not your friend!
He knew they were fugazi...

Just buy off GOAT for around the same price you paid for those disgusting pairs. Rather pay a little bit more to secure a for sure authentic pair.

if I had it like that,
or if I was one of the many bozos on here setting up photo shoots to flaunt multiple pairs of the same shoe to impress strangers,
I certainly would.
y’all love to flaunt wealth to strangers, why not put it to good use and be kind to the same strangers?
you’re not obligated to oblige my suggestion.
y’all would rather make jokes and kiki at the man’s misfortune and that’s you’re right.
I opened myself to criticism by even advocating on his behalf when he didn’t ask.
so, I’ll reserve any additional commentary on the matter.
it is what it is.
This is what NikeTalk used to be about. Maybe not gifting someone a pair of shoes, but at least hooking it up for retail. What a simpler time to be a part of this community. Now all we see is “Got Em” screens on release day, I’m guilty of doing that myself.

i been on here forever and ive hooked up lots of people and have never had the favor returned!!! it was still pick and choose back then

IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY PHOTOSHOOT WILL POST PICS LATER TODAY

Last edited:
i been on here forever and ive hooked up lots of people and have never had the favor returned!!! it was still pick and choose back then

If they dropping on flex next week I’ll put in one for your size. Said it before that u stay looking out so if u really need one u definitely deserve it and I’ll try my best.

I said the same....but you clearly don't need me lol. Something else I can maybe help you with in the city just lemme know 💯

Yeah I'm pretty sure he works at or manages a Foot Store, outside of the rare collapse they don't get (like the CLOT 13s) then he probably doesn't NEED anything from us.

You got the juice, but If I ever got something you needed I would put it in the air 💯.

Real homeboy would of sold for retail
Crazy when I hear stories like my bro only charged me $50 over retail
It’s a cold world out there
Not necessarily. Sometimes friends are friends and sometimes bizness is bizness. When you do bizness as friends it def shouldn't be shady. If my 'friend' knowingly sold me fakes we'd have a problem off gp.

wait wait wait!!! did slaughterx slaughterx just say i work at a shoe store lol BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL SIR!!!! BUT you can say i damn near run a couple stores out here

ADD slaughterx slaughterx to the do not hook up list permanently

i dont hook people up and expect a favor in return, but im not gonna lie i wish i could have gotten help on the HOF kobes, the homie spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour is telling me just buy them from goat or stockx BUT IM SO USED TO BUYING SHOES INSTORE THAT I DONT TRUST THOSE PLATFORMS🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ i was hoping a member would part with a sz 10 but thats not happening

with new releases im trying to hook up different members so that its not the same people every time, only 2 members on here that i wont hook up but even then i might still put the shoes in the air and send a **** YOU Letter 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ both those cats are in the dunk thread, im fixing to hit that thread up and see who needs a pair of mich dunks

Last edited:
F08D9951-0E61-40B9-A19A-8F4D51E9B900.jpeg
On FLX apps for June 9th. Let’s gooooo!

Surprised that no Foot Locker here in Houston is getting them.

Edit: App just updated, locations added.

Last edited:
Just entered all the FLX app raffles. Even though I only win @ Foot Locker whenever I do hit, I decided to max out my head starts @ Champs & Foot Action as well. I really want these & wanna leave no stone unturned. Hope the sneaker Gods bless me with a pair. These are the best pair of 1s to release this year imo.

Back
Top Bottom