Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Question. I got waitlisted using no head starts bc I have zero faith in the whole FLX system. If I would have added full head starts would I have hit?

Question. I got waitlisted using no head starts bc I have zero faith in the whole FLX system. If I would have added full head starts would I have hit?
THERE’S A GOOD CHANCE THAT YOU WOULDA HIT...ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE WAITLISTED WITH NO HEAD STARTS...HOLLA.

CED B.

Struck out for size 10 in the Seattle area. I can’t remember if it was Footlocker or Champs, but one had three stores and the other just one. My buddy did get a size 8 however.
Fortunately, I already have a pair but I just want to taste a FLX win again — only one was the Fire Red 4s.

Same bro. I don’t have many points , I don’t even be entering anymore tbh , waste of time for me

I'm entering cause wtf else are you supposed to do with the points?

I got to a point tho where now I don't shop with them anymore. Shorts/socks/whatever. If I need something it's through Nike now....they don't deserve my business anymore.

I'm entering cause wtf else are you supposed to do with the points?

I got to a point tho where now I don't shop with them anymore. Shorts/socks/whatever. If I need something it's through Nike now....they don't deserve my business anymore.

Same. Entered again today 0/3. Haven't won a single item with mass interest yet.
The FLX program is terrible. :smh:

Like you, i have the same thoughts in regards to the points, but I think what I will do going forward is just use whatever I have left on giftcards.

PO

I only got like 19k points, but I enter for the hell of it. I know I got no chance as is.

I want to build points, but don't know how to go about it. Definitely not buying random releases just to resell, not worth the hassle.

THERE’S A GOOD CHANCE THAT YOU WOULDA HIT...ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE WAITLISTED WITH NO HEAD STARTS...HOLLA.

CED B.
Well I guess I’ll just go full head starts for now on on the ones I really want. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated

Got off the waitlist for my Champs W. Also got W’s at FTA and FTL.

It’s all about lifetime FLX points and location. I have 2.5 million lifetime points which is good in ATL but nothing in LA or NY.

Back
Top Bottom