Air Jordan 1 High OG “Phantom”

Put the red laces on them, much much much better!

20190329_002925.jpg

20190329_002946.jpg

20190328_191446.jpg
Said it earlier. Flames with the red laces.

Got mine in hand from NIKE and just can't do this type of leather that they're putting on these.. returned back to Nike. Money can be allocated to more deserving shoes, especially with the black cement IVs coming soon.

Not a must have. Saw them in person and they're ok. Would buy for $100 and less.

White GRs almost never get love... still trying to understand how/why turbo greens actually moved.

Yea this fly leather stuff isn’t wassup imo. Colorway is nice but not a big fan of the material. Glad it was an easier cop for those that wanted to wear though.

95209F7D-9764-42BA-A780-55F02990508D.jpeg
Saw these in person at Footaction today, when I tell you this is the nastiest AJ1 I’ve ever seen/held in life, the leather looks disgusting there’s wrinkles all over & it feels just as bad to the touch, & somehow the color way looks worse, maybe all those filtered pics leading up to the release? I can’t believe anybody would willingly cop these anywhere near retail, no way.

nike is going to bury the value of all jordan 1's with all these crappy releases like they been doing for the past 4 years with jordans 2's to 14's and everything in between

How come the Neutral Grey and Turbo Green didn't receive this much hate but they both use the same **** made in Vietnam type of fly leather?

How come the Neutral Grey and Turbo Green didn't receive this much hate but they both use the same **** made in Vietnam type of fly leather?

It's nowhere as noticeable. The Turbo Green having more Aqua than White helped a lot. I held them in my hand and the Phantom's just felt cheap.

nike is going to bury the value of all jordan 1's with all these crappy releases like they been doing for the past 4 years with jordans 2's to 14's and everything in between

There are like 4 pairs of J1 Low's releasing.. they are trying to 2003 them again.. watch. :lol:

This fly leather stuff is still better than the leather used on the 2013 breds & black toes. The phantom colour way is just average that’s all. The turbo greens are the best 1s of the year so far.

I wanna see some pics with the black laces.., the more i look at these they’re growing on me. btw **** the turbos lol. don’t have nothing on the pines.

Not sure what's up with the hypehate on these, colorway is clean, but understand the mixed feeling on leather style.

The only thing I don’t like about these is they used the wrinkled leather on the heel. If the heel had smooth leather these would have been really solid. I actually like the texture of the leather on the side panel and toe box just doesn’t work on the heel imo.

Color blocking did these in. Could have been executed much better and did better in terms of sales even with the poor quality.

Back
Top Bottom