Air Jordan 1 High OG “Silver Toe”

I dont think this shoe is ugly but I don't want it either... Its crazy to me how they only do extended sizes on random colorways that I never want. I would say nike has it out for me but who am I kidding, I'm a nobody
crybabyv.png
We needed extended sizes for the Satin Snakes.

WOW.....so I received notifications that my reservation submissions with Foot Locker were cancelled. I went to the app and now there are no stores in my area that are getting them!

That is crazy because there were multiple FTLs listed to receive them, so for none of them to have them now is hella weird.....they probably will end up on GOAT's site. SMDH

WOW.....so I received notifications that my reservation submissions with Foot Locker were cancelled. I went to the app and now there are no stores in my area that are getting them!

That is crazy because there were multiple FTLs listed to receive them, so for none of them to have them now is hella weird.....they probably will end up on GOAT's site. SMDH
Same for my region. O whale.

Shiekh and DTLR are raffling up to a 16.5 W (15M)

Nike made up these up to that size.
I have my size 14M(s) already.

I just think it's wack for them to only offer up to a 13 on snkrs everytime they do extended sizes.

I believe Nike didn't offer the full extended sizes the women's UNC to Chicago joints either
IMG_1273.JPG

Last edited:
Shiekh and DTLR are raffling up to a 16.5 W (15M)

Nike made up these up to that size.
I have my size 14M(s) already.

I just think it's wack for them to only offer up to a 13 on snkrs everytime they do extended sizes.

I believe Nike didn't offer the full extended sizes the women's UNC to Chicago joints either
IMG_1273.JPG
If a shoe is only made up to a w sz 13 then that's what SNKRS will have (usually). I only say that because I remember trying to cop a sz 12.5 in the Cap and Gown 11's on the SNKRS app and that size wasn't listed. I know a lot of Nike/JB shoes aren't made in that size but those were. I had to cop on SX for my initial pair but they definitely had the women's UNC 2 CHI's on the app up to an a w sz 16.5 cause I was lucky to cop my sz 12 (w 13.5) on release day.

Last edited:
If a shoe is only made up to a w sz 13 then that's what SNKRS will have (usually). I only say that because I remember trying to cop a sz 12.5 in the Cap and Gown 11's on the SNKRS app and that size wasn't listed. I know a lot of Nike/JB shoes aren't made in that size but those were. I had to cop on SX for my initial pair but they definitely had the women's UNC 2 CHI's on the app up to an a w sz 16.5 cause I was lucky to cop my sz 12 (w 13.5) on release day.

I feel it bro, but my main point(s) that these do exist in a bigger size.

And that they shouldn’t have different size runs at their MAJOR retailers, including themselves. Give the mom & pops their limited size runs

I have been dealing with the issue(s) of finding my size my true 14 since I was 14.

other athletes and reseller are problematic, but most people wearing 14+ always walk in praying that particular store has at least 1 in stock.

I miss the days when I wore a 12.5-13 lol

Back
Top Bottom