Air Jordan 1 High OG “Silver Toe”

FNL and JD both showing Product No Longer Available 15 mins in...this **** isn't even a fun hobby anymore.

I'm still in the "WAITING ROOM" for both sites. Was trying to get a pair for my lady. I agree with you 100%. I sincerely hope this is not the case for the CG3 tomorrow morning.

057F6B4C-3190-4952-925B-B4F41E6AFA37.png

goooood start to the day

Footsites/JD and FNL are the luxury sports cars of trash.. ghost charges every release and kicked out for trying meanwhile they’re not sold out yet.

If you get through you have a bot, only way.

Got one in my size on SNKRS but tryna get one for the lady as her first pair of AJ1's. Hands weren't fast enough for these foot sites

Got through JD twice though I’m certain one of them will end up being a ghost charge as it still shows pending. Got a mens 13 and I’m a little iffy on keeping them. I need to see them in person and see how “shiny” that silver is.

open to trades if anyone wants a 13. Mainly looking for 1s or dunks.

Im not a big 1's guy so I passed on these but it's depressing reading through these posts here people not being able to get a shoe they want. We are truly in a second Dark Age for sneakers.

I'm honestly so sick and tired of all of this. What a complete waste of time, there really isn't a shot at grinding out a manual W anymore - it's all luck, and the odds get worse week after week.
Yup my boy was just telling me it's time to hang it up lol

I still do kind of ok but man it's crazy out here now

We cent even do a little research and find semi lowkey spots we could have a slight chance at

Every site is now blasted to thousands of people through affiliate links

Apparently the reason for the lack of extended sizes and Footlocker & its other stores cancelling reserves on the app is because they lost a huge amount of shipping containers containing these and other sneakers in the Pacific Ocean (consisting of some Air Force 1’s, Chinese New Year lows, presumably some Cool Grey 3’s and some other upcoming releases).

Last edited:
Apparently the reason for the lack of extended sizes and Footlocker & its other stores cancelling reserves on the app is because they lost a huge amount of shipping containers containing these and other sneakers in the Pacific Ocean (consisting of some Air Force 1’s, Chinese New Year lows, presumably some Cool Grey 3’a and some other upcoming releases).

Well, you know what we have to do...

scuba-myths-shutterstock_208265431.jpg

Apparently the reason for the lack of extended sizes and Footlocker & its other stores cancelling reserves on the app is because they lost a huge amount of shipping containers containing these and other sneakers in the Pacific Ocean (consisting of some Air Force 1’s, Chinese New Year lows, presumably some Cool Grey 3’a and some other upcoming releases).

Lost you say ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom