Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not scaring anyone. don't worry 
laugh.gif

We've saved you a spot in line
You're in line for a chance to buy the product below, so you still might get it.

*False hope

I cant believe I actually got a pair on NDC. Just received my email confirmation too.

Good luck fellas!

*****.. FNL tweeted they sold out. sucks I was on the shoe site before launch, clicked refresh at 7 cst exactly and it still said not available. did it twice and said the same thing. third time took me to spa screen.

After waiting in line for about 7 mins my order came through on Eastbay.

I don't know how temperamental the process is though; is my pair guaranteed because I got a confirmation email?

So heated FNL wouldnt take my paypal.. had to go all the way out to the car to get my card and came back splash page. FFFUUU finishline had these and toros on cart. 

so close

got through FNL added to cart hit checkout got the sorry sold out
mad.gif
had a shot to get a size down but not worth the hassle hope whoever got that enjoys it

finishline lagged their release? i didn't see a live link until a couple minutes after. as soon as i did i clicked it and got through and saw all sizes. got my size =D

Right when i hit add to cart, eastbay hit me w/ the sold out message, then put me in line and let me check out. 17 mins later i got an email conformation lets see how this plays out. :lol:

Woke up for work, hopped on saw the link and had a pair in my cart from NDC. Let it go.

Could have doubled up but my SP pair will be here Monday. All in all I knew this was going to be the normal "limited" OG release.

Congrats to those who could snag a pair. Maybe Trindad James was right? lol j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom