Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think FTL FTA EB or CHAMPS even have these anymore??

seems most people got through on Eastbay... imma click around for 15 more mins after that im heading to niketown to grab my 4s.

i feel self to be still clicking EB and FTL even after getting a confirmation on FNL and NDC.
But I can never be too sure with these sites.
FNL is always a maybe, and NDC was purchased at 5:35am which questionable since ndc tweeted they sold out 11minutes prior.

Feelin' slightly salty right now..

Off to get a burrito then hit the local crooked Shiekhs....

Go mine from footlocker... Had one from footlocker earlier along with a homies toro but somehow they got the wrong size. Tried to call and change or take the wrong size off, they had to cancel the whole order... Smh

LOL so after waiting in line and nike telling me not to refresh

they pull this ish
mean.gif
hate to be that dude but guess its time to hit up the connects
laugh.gif

Keep Clicking on NDC. They still got pairs even though they tweeted they out. Got mine at 5:35. Keep clicking EB and its sister sites too. Don't give up when others say they sold out

too many people telling others that they are sold out just to get a leg up. shake my head in disappoint of people.:smh:

I think eastbay screwed me.  I used the mobile site...got through paid via paypal. Got confirmation from paypal but not eastbay.  Then eastbay showed i had something in my cart. I went to cart it said the order had already been processed but still not confirmation email order from eastbay.
.....just got confirmation from EB.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes I am quoting myself....

Got all the way to submit order on eastbay

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

View media item 493462

Got through on Eastbay. First time copping successfully online on any release I'm 1/7 now lmao. It's all good. Hopefully I'm out of the jordan thread until the breds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom