Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came through on some Euro sites for around $185 shipped. I guess I just have to plan on NDC never working for me again with this line thing. Don't think my ping time is fast enough to get in.

Ping times don't matter when you have Transformers doing your work.

Haha, the bots still need a good internet connection to get through faster than everyone... it's when you combine a bot with an amazing internet connection that it becomes pretty much impossible to beat them.

And no, I don't use bots. Never had to... but I don't have as good of a connection now.

The old fashion way is being phased out. In this new age, computer "aided" help is the only option. (Unless you want to strike out)

This is my speed at work.
2ur03gx.jpg

Struck out yesterday on the DB95s.
Struck out today.

You are right. This speed combined with a "Autobot" would be unstoppable. I think many folks are doing that.

I think it's time to join the league.

Glad I was able to continue my streak of copping 2 pairs. Once they both arrive from NDC and FNL, I'll compare then keep the best. Then the other one can find a new home somehow.

Still clicking EB and FTL tho, can't ever have enough to compare. Don't trust online pairs to come pristine with undamaged shoeboxes.

If you still haven't gotten a pair yet, I recommend that you continue to click EB and its sister sites.

Easiest cop on NDC. Took me right to checkout after 10 seconds of waiting in line.

I'm sure most people clicked on the first tweet which was for the Toro's.
How is that supposed to change the outcome of the amount of people who clicked the Shadows? There's over 300 million people in the US and you think you got through just because they tweeted the Toro link first?  Supply and demand.  There's probably more users in this thread who was ready to click that link versus the amount of stock they had to sell.

on ndc toro's added to cart almost immediately, put me in line for these shadow's. waited like 25 minutes before it hit me with the out of stock screen, proceeded to check out for the toro's. good thing i copped shadow's off SP for 200 a few days ago :smokin knew i'd strike out on these since ive struck out on royals and black toes. AJ1s have been a b*tch.

Passed on these, but was curious to see what resale on eBay was going for, and it doesn't seem to be too steep. So for those who struck out, I think it's safe to wait out and see if prices drop or find a good deal on CL and such.

The old fashion way is being phased out. In this new age, computer "aided" help is the only option. (Unless you want to strike out)

This is my speed at work.
2ur03gx.jpg

Struck out yesterday on the DB95s.
Struck out today.

You are right. This speed combined with a "Autobot" would be unstoppable. I think many folks are doing that.

I think it's time to join the league.

Damn, 5 ms and 98 down? You would clean house on NDC with one man. lol

How is that supposed to change the outcome of the amount of people who clicked the Shadows? There's over 300 million people in the US and you think you got through just because they tweeted the Toro link first?  Supply and demand.  There's probably more users in this thread who was ready to click that link versus the amount of stock they had to sell.

LMAO he said there's over 300 million people in the US like the whole country is on NDC haaaaa.

Struck out, not pissed. Less money I gotta spend anyways. To everyone that got theirs hope yall enjoy them, post some on feet pics!

I'm on vacation right now and normally id be at my house striking out on OG 1's and payin a bit over retail to get them, but I saw a sneaker palace in the mall last night and got a pair on lock down. I'm about to go there in like 2 hrs. I swear I'm happy as hell right now, you don't even know.

Last edited:
Sorry if I didn't reply to some people by the time I got back to the mall I was able to get only a couple pairs .sorry bros I tried

Surprisingly, got thru NDC, then copped another pair from FTA, and almost got a third pair from FNL, but got hijacked while checking out, oh well, way better than I thought I would do, finally I don't have to pay resell for a pair of OG NA 1s. :D

Oh well, maybe me and some Shadows were not meant to be.

Less money wasted I guess.

Still got 2 pairs stuck in my cart on 2 different website... added something random to my cart and it still shows em there...

maybe thats a good thing

NJ back up, still has most sizes for $215ish shipped... possible customs on top of that, of course. And no, they won't take off the VAT or anything like that.

Struck out online. Got to hoh northline at 7:45. Waited 1 hr for them to be sold out. Walked around the corner to FA and copped on the spot! Everyone is toro crazy in htown. And still had a shot on toros but passed.

Last edited:
restock like the black toes :nerd:. id rather talk restock than resell. i need that size 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom