Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
was surprised to see a sz 10.5 on display at my local HOH today...not sure how many more they had tho. The quality was good on these, but the leather felt different than my royals...a little thicker and not as smooth

I like the black laces better. I find the grey laces to be too much, but they are nice as well.

I agree.. got use to the gray laces on my 09 shadows.

I can't get enough of these HI OG Is ..I hope JB releases a new version of a laker colorway in OG fashion or we get more OG releases like some Carolinas.

Personally I'm done with the rest of the JB series... not unless JB drops some OG style nubuck IV, V or VI :nerd:

Salute to all the people looking out 
nthat.gif

Did they have a 14? I'm still looking, but all stores are sold out of this shoe!
No, I was lucky. They were at another store and the manager is shipping out to me. Only one other size and they were earmarked for someone else.

Mine arrived the other day, had the mother-in-law stack them in the closet. They will be on ice till October and then I'm breaking everything out. When I get home it's going to be a new shoe a day...LOL

Big S/O to AirForce1King for the great price n fast shipping on these. This pair is flawless.
What's the URL?
Are you looking for a URL to the website he purchased the shoes from? There isn't one, he bought them from me. I'm AirForce1King lol. And no problem secret genius. Glad I could be of assistance to you and half of NT and I'm glad y'all got them so fast :smile:.

Do you guys know how long it takes for shelflife to ship? It's my first time dealing with a site outside the US

got my pair in today. i haven't seen them yet but the pic my lady sent shows I have the creases around the Nike sign. don't matter, throwing them on when i get off work. love 1s man.

Does anyone know of a store that still sells a 14? Once I get that, then I can get rid of my 9.5 and 13. Ugh!

Have resell prices reached 450 dollars yet? :lol: Trinidad James popped too many mollys man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom