Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
might pass on black toes since i have the KOs and just get these when they come out (if they arent crazy limited)

These are the second of the big 3 coming out for me this year. The first being the royals (which were damn near impossible to get) and the last being the black/red (which will be damn near impossible to get) so I'm assuming that these will be damn near impossible to get. I want to try and go back to find the Nike dunk j pack counterparts too

These are the second of the big 3 coming out for me this year. The first being the royals (which were damn near impossible to get) and the last being the black/red (which will be damn near impossible to get) so I'm assuming that these will be damn near impossible to get. I want to try and go back to find the Nike dunk j pack counterparts too

The J packs are still on the "bay" from time to time. Thinking about it too lol

They still have the shadow ones at my local jimmy jazz for 60.00 ima scoop then soon. Far as the red and blue dunks can find easy on ebay for retail or below

Pretty sure Hibbett Sports will do phone orders on these type of items and they have the Dunk Packs on clearance all over. They wouldn't be half bad if the check didn't have the pattern in it. Obviously not any sort if replacement, but I noticed you mentioned getting them in addition to the matching AJ1s.

Pretty sure Hibbett Sports will do phone orders on these type of items and they have the Dunk Packs on clearance all over. They wouldn't be half bad if the check didn't have the pattern in it. Obviously not any sort if replacement, but I noticed you mentioned getting them in addition to the matching AJ1s.

Yes that's exactly what I'm planning to do. They wont be substitution but more of the beater versions of those shoes because I'm planning on rocking those Air Jordan 1's for years....with everything! Lol

Last edited:
Yes that's exactly what I'm planning to do. They wont be substitution but more of the beater versions of those shoes because I'm planning on rocking those Air Jordan 1's for years....with everything! Lol

Lol glad I'm not the only one who thought this way lol

posting for later info on how hard it will be to cop 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I just realized these 1s are 105 GBP/160 USD NOT 160 GBP/245 USD.

I'll be in england at the time (most likely). Might have to get a second pair for trade bait at that price.

No your the second one to notice this. When i ment ones I ment dunks (the shadow kind/ones) because thats what me and iamekilla was talking about. Sorry for the mix up 

Oh lol it's all good, I was about to say $60 for 09s would have been the steal of the year.

I just realized these 1s are 105 GBP/160 USD NOT 160 GBP/245 USD.

I'll be in england at the time (most likely). Might have to get a second pair for trade bait at that price.

LOL ya when I read your last reply in our convo I was thinkin "I know he got 2 pair Royals for $250ish shipped each from Australia, I don't know where he plans on getting those shadows from in the UK but I'm gonna tell him somewhere cheaper when the date gets close." Hahaha nevermind, you got it!

^My brother lives in england and I told him to find out the price of the shoes. He said 160 and I thought he meant pounds, not dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom