Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
is JMsneakers legit? found a pair in my size for 230

may pull the trigger
There are Legit euro sneaker shops that still have shadows if you want a pair without worrying about fakes. Around the same price range shipped maybe even less.

Shadows might be my favorite release of last year.

I also picked up Royals, but these Shadows are definitely doin it for me.

Super underrated!

Yo if you got big *** feet u can still find these at some euro spots for around 200 or so...

I'm still searching for a second pair - these 1s get beat up with ease.

Just bought this pair of shadow n its my first jordan 
roll.gif
 but sadly after couple of wears there is plenty of visible creases on the toebox :frown:  I googled up on how to remove creases and i found the iron with towel method but im not so sure is it safe so guys is there any alternate method to remove creases? Im a rookieee 
frown.gif

Keep em. It shows character. 1s are one if the only Js that look good brand new, or beat to ****.

Just bought this pair of shadow n its my first jordan :rofl:  but sadly after couple of wears there is plenty of visible creases on the toebox :frown:  I googled up on how to remove creases and i found the iron with towel method but im not so sure is it safe so guys is there any alternate method to remove creases? Im a rookieee :frown:
You can stuff the toebox with socks or anything to keep its shape. There are sneaker shields that is always an option. The towel method works but I would look at a couple of YouTube videos because you don't want to damage the leather. But the Is look good creased tho

Just bought this pair of shadow n its my first jordan 
roll.gif
 but sadly after couple of wears there is plenty of visible creases on the toebox :frown:  I googled up on how to remove creases and i found the iron with towel method but im not so sure is it safe so guys is there any alternate method to remove creases? Im a rookieee 
frown.gif
they're suppose to crease, unless you wanna walk around like a duck.

Anybody else's Breds and Shadows fit differently in the same size?  My shadows fit perfect (one of the most slept of releases of the year [picked up in Sept. from a Jimmy Jazz retail]) both are 9.5.  On another note my Breds have so many flaws they were almost not worth calling in the favors I had to grab em smh and they fit tight!

Anybody else's Breds and Shadows fit differently in the same size?  My shadows fit perfect (one of the most slept of releases of the year [picked up in Sept. from a Jimmy Jazz retail]) both are 9.5.  On another note my Breds have so many flaws they were almost not worth calling in the favors I had to grab em smh and they fit tight!
It's definitely not surprising. I have the same issues with the 12's.

Last edited:
Shadows might be my favorite release of last year.

I also picked up Royals, but these Shadows are definitely doin it for me.

Super underrated!

I can't believe people are spending twice the resale value of the shadows for a pair of black n red

imo 2 shadows >>>>> 1 black n red

I can't believe people are spending twice the resale value of the shadows for a pair of black n red

imo 2 shadows >>>>> 1 black n red

Hype, but the breds c/w is for sure a clean look on the ones, especially with nike air treatment, im eating saltine crackers just thinking about how i missed out :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom