Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually get the confirmed and final RD's for these NA 1s 4-6 weeks out. These are going to he killer to get. Everything about grailman's post regarding these 2013s is unreal lol. And 2009 pairs aren't going to be getting you these in a trade. They won't be PL blk/gold ridiculous availability, but black toes, even after production issue shortage, don't have anything on this release.

Yeah I have a picture of Sofia Vergara wearing these 2013 Shadows, but she's naked so it's against the ROC to post, plus I don't feel like taking the time to add the pic to this post I'm already making. Just believe me.

Yah man stop teasing us....

I'm not going to play around with this release then. Straight to the Aussie connect for this one.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be completely honest, I got $300 set aside for these. I refuse to have the boo-boo face with these. I got the royals at retail too so I know the shoe gods are ready to serve me some karma...

Last edited:
Looking forward to this drop !

Hope the leather's as good as the royals, cant see these being as limited tho...Knicks numbers with added HYPE

Last edited:
Decided to not cop a pair of 09s, too expensive. Hopefully, I'll get lucky and score a pair of these.

Last edited:
Already pre ordered at my mom&pop shop. :smokin

Guess what my guy said is true about the grey not being soft, but more of a darker shade. Since that's true maybe what he said about the cheaper leather is true as well. :smh:

With the Black Toe release having come and gone, and being a success, my attention now turns to these.

I'd like to keep my streak going of successful pursuits of the NA 1s I wanted (Knicks, Royals and Black Toes), but these aren't high priority. As with all of these 1s, it's retail or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom