Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

glad i doubled up ,such a clean shoe wore mine like 5-10 times no creasing .
nthat.gif
what do you mean no creasing? with all this talk about soft/good leather, wearing em that many times should have creases already. Shoot, I wore my royals once and it creased nicely. Post up a pic of yours

Can anybody help me get a 2nd pair for less than $300?
RIF had them for 200-220, but theyre revamping their site and it might be a few weeks before its up again. 

as much as i dont like flightclub prices, they have them for 250-300 ( depending on your size) ...300 for a 7.5 and 8.5, really tho haha

wish i did'nt sleep on these

missed the damn outlet phone orders by 30 minutes last month

anyone know where i can get a size 9 for under $230.00 off a legit website ?

wish i did'nt sleep on these

missed the damn outlet phone orders by 30 minutes last month

anyone know where i can get a size 9 for under $230.00 off a legit website ?

or a 9.5...:nerd:

make a WTB in the classified section and then use the price checks/fake checks to verify if they are authentic.

these were sitting in bmore for months. never did I think dudes would start searching hard for them after the black/red fiasco.

make a WTB in the classified section and then use the price checks/fake checks to verify if they are authentic.

these were sitting in bmore for months. never did I think dudes would start searching hard for them after the black/red fiasco.

not trying to do a shipping sale off here

but i'll do a manhattan meet up for a pair at the right price

besides the few times i made a buy and sell looking for a shoe all i get is people out of nyc when i specifically asked for nyc meet up's
so its a waste of time

but thanks

Last edited:
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep - it only takes a few seconds to make a WTB and you cant limit your options when it comes to buying for the best price.

Your right but if its not a real business or legit site not nickel and dime resellers like myself
I rather pay more from a legit online business then paying less and having to guess what I gonna get off a message board/ ebay seller
Unless I can see the shoes before I pay

I have paid for shoes online from private people before off niketalk and never had a problem
but there are too many flaky shady people getting into this hobby for me to take a chance with my money

I know both sides of the fence

I had a issue just recently was in style shoes but it was taking care of professionally and I got a little bit of a break back so even legit sites have problems

Last edited:
to each his own. unless you find a real online dealer like footlocker, footaction, etc, you are just dealing with resellers at this point.

to each his own. unless you find a real online dealer like footlocker, footaction, etc, you are just dealing with resellers at this point.

True but thats why I pay a reseller price at scummy local mom and pop shops

I dont care if im buying from a reseller
I'm just not looking to get a bottle of piss in a jordan box

I believed that happen to someone years ago on nt or sc

wow these dropped 6 months ago, time flies. from what i remember, these were not as easy to get as some of yall say. i struck out rd, called a gang of stores in buffalo and cleveland, then a NTer looked out for retail plus shipping. probably wore these the most of my 2013 pickups.
Haha, I remember!  Everyone was going nuts copping Toro 4s, and you and me were hunting down shadows!

Javy

JMsneakers only have a size 13 of these, when last week they had a FSR 
mean.gif

anyone know of any other legit resale sites?

thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised either of a lot of sneaker sellers whether it be eBay, CL, or some other seller lurks these NT threads and trying to determine demand and set a price. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom