Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Does anybody have a confirm stores that release these? Just called one of fnl near my house and they say they are not sure if they are getting this..

no places near me in texas is getting them so anyone want to get me a pair that stores have them early lol ill return the pay and return the favor

Dude on a fb group got tons of these. Selling for $160. Not sure how true that can be.

I'll have to check it out.

Picked up a pair yesterday, now that Nike isnt going to drop them I might go and get another... They were already out at my local mom and pops store....

if they woulda left the green leather without pattern id be in... need to see in person i hate that design in pics tho

Noooo...the herringbone pattern is the best part of these! It's from the floor of the old Boston Garden. If not for that, I'd prolly pass, but I effin LOVE what JB did with that pattern.

...for the record, Eff the Celtics.

^if you go to footlocker and get a pair of shoes, give them about 20% down and pay it off within a month they are yours, i have done this before just ask, oh and they charge like $5 to do it but its worth it if you want the shoes but dont have the means immediately

Im thinkin maybe get 2 pairs of these and paint one black where it is green and white on the uppers and keeping the midsole white and making custome black/gold 1s without that horrible patent leather.

Sounds like a lot of work...

>D
yeah it probably will be but thats how much i dislike the black/gold in patent leather, if its all patent leather it better be a dress shoe imo

yeah it probably will be but thats how much i dislike the black/gold in patent leather, if its all patent leather it better be a dress shoe imo
:l

Anyway I don't see how people are hating the pattern on the green leather. Its the only reason the shoe is a must have for me.

011712_1_p.jpg

011712_2_p.jpg

011712_3_p.jpg

011712_4_p.jpg

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011712

9.5, 10, and 11.5 on FlightClub for $250

Does anybody have a confirm stores that release these? Just called one of fnl near my house and they say they are not sure if they are getting this..
I see them on Eastbay and Footlocker release calendars as of like an hour ago

Back
Top Bottom