Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Pass. They know what theyre doing. Slapping "Nike Air[emoji]8482[/emoji]" on non-og colorways to cash-in (even more)

Too much going on. From the pattern and rippled textured green leather. 1's look best when they're simple, like older colorways.

These look like some SB type ish. Hope the Nike Air another casual & less subtle 1.

This

Last edited:
Soooooo, is anyone else seeing the embossed print in the green leather or is it just me?
If you look closely you can see something in the toe/back green pieces, it doesn't appear to be the watermark from the pic either because I keep noticing the same kind of marks in the same spot from each pic...or maybe I'm just crazy?
The pattern is a tribute to the classic parquet floor of the original Boston Garden.

TRASH..... some all black 1s with a green swoosh would of been just fine
mean.gif

Exactly. And there's a box in the photos (which they obviously didn't take) so if it were actually a LBJ tribute - which makes ZERO sense at all and sounds like something that would tick Jordan himself off - why didn't they show us the name on the box? SN says April release, but they don't know much about release dates in general. They don't even know the Black Toes are dropping May 18 (simply "second quarter"). My guess is that this is an Irish or Celtic theme and these drop on or around St. Patrick's Day as a QS, perhaps on 3/16 when the XIII release.

Yup. Did any true Jordan fan think this was a LeBron tribute? :smh:

I dont really get down with 1's, but these are nice. Love green for my alma maters

i like them in the first pics but the second pics dont look great, im so on the fence with these, will wait for more/better pics

As a Celtics fan I gotta cop :pimp:

as a celtics fan myself, i don't like their green & gold alt jerseys at all - never have since they brought em in 10 years ago or so - i only like the classic green/white & white/green jerseys

im calling it now. Expect to see a Jordan 1 OG Pistons, Lakers, Jazz, Suns and Sonics at some point

I thought about this. I could definitely see it happening. We have the Knicks 1s. It would only make sense.

This is correct. My JB connect just came back from a show in Portland. He said JB is planning on dropping the 1's in a "Rivalry Pack." The only team he confirmed was the Atlanta Hawks. :rolleyes

Also, he mentioned a black/gold pair of 1's. Patent leather, gold check are the only ones that come to mind. :nerd: We'll see ...

oh man i will need those black and gold if they are close to the OG/retros, i like these too but i dunno if $140 for a non-og colorway is worth it. Will figure it out with more pics and seeing them in person.

Back
Top Bottom