Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Idk what’s been going on with my snkrs app but stuff load sold out and then when the sizes do come up it takes a long time to load the checkout option....L

You just be new to Hibbetts lol. Sizes show for like 30 minutes after selling out. If you try to add to cart or checkout it'll give you nonstop error messages.
Naw I cop everything from hibbetts was able to add to cart and cop

shoepalace?

566FB136-9B6F-4A5D-9C68-FB0D8A402654.png

Shoepalace second day in a row dead
Y65svo.gif

I had the gary payton 12’s in my cart yesterday from the foot action restock and didnt pull the trigger because the i wanted to use the money for these. And nothing. Damn.

Damn, these were my most anticipated shoes this year. No luck. I'm not paying resale.

I’m not sure if the Hibbets insta-sell out or the DTLR shipping error was the more infuriating occurrence this morning...

I guess I should thank Hibbets for at least telling my to go eff myself early as not to create false hope.

Im just thankful that local raffles still exist.

It's so funny cause the drug like effect of all these releases is so REAL! I remember praying to the sneaker Gods to somehow hit on a pair of Flint XIIIs and that I wouldn't need to hit on anything else the rest of this year. Then the Viotech Air Trainer 3 released and I had to send a prayer up to hit on those and I "wouldnt need to hit on anything else this year". Now these came out and I'm sitting here feeling some type of way about not getting em but I'm trying to shift my energy and just feel grateful for all the shoes I do have/was blessed to procure some how some way. It feels sadistic almost how Nike gets off to seeing this cycle continue on for all of us. But I'm hoping one day at a time one person at a time we can get past the negative feelings this sneaker release system in place is having on us.

I’ve never seen a decently hyped shoe actually go up on the Hibbets website as inventory to buy. Their releases always been straight to sold out. Makes me question if they even get online inventory in like that.

Back
Top Bottom