Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I think dude was speaking on the Mids being that those were released in the States (which is why I gave my story about copping the Mids for low)

I don’t think he was saying the Hi’s went on disco at outlets either (I hope :lol:)

just a minor mixup Iron Mike
>D

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

resellers are just killing the game. this was a wack shoe in 2001 and is a wack shoe now. jeweled wings logo, no og nike air tongue tag. to me, they're the same as a aj1 mid. not even worth my time.
no like I said I think this shoe is a wack gentry gimick
I remember seeing these at the outlets back in the day for 39.99

Bruh If You Don't Go Sit Yo *** Down..
ee2bdb8fff1d634e1ffe62605161cdce.gif

Better Put That Cape Away Homie :lol:

Things were different 20 years ago. Now you have "influencers", social media, brands, resellers etc all doing their best to hype every product. Of course there were hyped products decades ago, but it was not as easy to promote things back then.

Also, just because something wasn't popular 20 years ago doesn't mean it should stay that way now. Things change, just buy and wear what you like when you like, no reason to fret about what was popular in the past and what might be popular in the future.
Do influencers really make people buy a shoe? Has anyone here bought a shoe purely because an Instagrammer wore them?

Do influencers really make people buy a shoe? Has anyone here bought a shoe purely because an Instagrammer wore them?

A lot of us here on NT are older, so no, I don't buy **** based on what some clown on Youtube is promoting. But for the younger generation influencers and celebs definitely play a part in what they're buying. Why else do you think they're referred to as "influencers"? Just look at how many girls buy Kylie and Kim garbage...If someone sees Travis Scott wearing something, all of a sudden it becomes popular. It's naive to think what people see on social media doesn't affect their buying habits. Of course it doesn't work on some people, but for a large number of people it definitely does.

A lot of us here on NT are older, so no, I don't buy **** based on what some clown on Youtube is promoting. But for the younger generation influencers and celebs definitely play a part in what they're buying. Why else do you think they're referred to as "influencers"? Just look at how many girls buy Kylie and Kim garbage...If someone sees Travis Scott wearing something, all of a sudden it becomes popular. It's naive to think what people see on social media doesn't affect their buying habits. Of course it doesn't work on some people, but for a large number of people it definitely does.
A lot of people are sheep. It’s true.

only problem i'm influenced by what i see on the screen
thats my influencers has been this way since i've been on NT

Y’all really arguing over this? You can’t compare the sneaker game in 2001 to now what’s the point in arguing hypotheticals, if you don’t like them move on lol.... the whole sneaker game is completely different than 2001...

Back
Top Bottom