Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

JimmyJazz and DTLR were super shady today. I wouldn't be surprised if we found out someday that these big box stores were sending stock straight to resale platforms.

Used to have a decent shot copping manual if you worked at it, but we're at the point where a W now relies almost 100% on luck. Drop after drop, the bots DDOS these sites and take all of the stock, and manual users are allowed through just in time for an OOS message.

Stores don't care, manufacturers don't care, so I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore either.
That's a bold accusation. These were the most limited Is in a while. Face it.

Just curious. All these years and you’ve never heard stores backdooring inventory to resale platforms or consignment shops? Yes these were limited. Thus perfect for games.

🤨

Was it a easy cop this morning on the SNKRS app??? I didn't wanna mess w/ it today then end up getting a pair that I paid resell for and get mad
So you paid resale and didn't try on SNKRS because if you hit for retail, you would be mad at yourself for paying resale?

AF512A89-FE3E-410F-8746-4E5F4C6F17CF.png

Got them this morning on SNKRS Eu

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY ha yeah I feel you but a little over 300 delivered when I posted that, I bet it won’t take long for that to be considered a great price. With how things have been lately.

These just look permanently dirty to me for some reason. Love the blue pair though, hope I can hit on those.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY ha yeah I feel you but a little over 300 delivered when I posted that, I bet it won’t take long for that to be considered a great price. With how things have been lately.

Yeah definitely. But 300 right now isn’t a good price. Just as good as it gets. I just copped my pair on Goat for like 320 so I get it.

Back
Top Bottom