Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

C1C2F632-CB04-40EC-8D74-288C44A3AB1B.jpeg

The closer I get to you :emoji_relieved:

Blown away!
Walked in my local villa in the hood to enter the raffle for the 12's.
Leaving and I see something gray tucked in the corner..I picked it up and well will you look at that..a tokyo 1 .. just sitting there..you know what I asked them. She says we only have 2 left (liar). I said okay, how about grade school, she says oh only three of those left ( she may be telling the truth but I think she lying). I said ok, let me get them. She says oh well you can only buy 1 pair. So I have Wifey come in and the rest is history. I'll be stopping by there tomorrow first thing. No other store in my state got the shoe, not even the stores at MOA or tier 1's. Wild.

so annoying... just got my pair from ebay and they sent me the wrong size smh... i ordered a size 9 which it clearly says in the description but the guy sends me a 9.5 which is not my size...now i have to work with the seller and ebay just to get a refund... the problem is this guy has an APO address so hes overseas... he better pay for return shipping on this

Just have him partially refund you on an agreed amount. He should go for it considering he would be losing money on having to pay for shipping both ways. Hopefully you could find a sz swap . For me, these ran a tad smaller than other recent 1s .

^ ya i called my local consignment stores no dice for a 9... if they had my size i would came outta pocket at a loss just cuz i just want my size... i even asked the consignment store how much to buy back and they offered 50 less then what i paid so im a just return it...

All the pics posted make the toe look bulky but in reality it is fairly normal.

so annoying... just got my pair from ebay and they sent me the wrong size smh... i ordered a size 9 which it clearly says in the description but the guy sends me a 9.5 which is not my size...now i have to work with the seller and ebay just to get a refund... the problem is this guy has an APO address so hes overseas... he better pay for return shipping on this
if you file not as described with ebay claim, the seller is respobile to provide you a label

I shipped it back yesterday... the seller gave me the label...I don't know if it matters but he insured the shoe but not the full value... just hope it don't get lost in transportation back to him

Back
Top Bottom