Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I had someone offer me a straight trade, my tokyo for his biohack...Up with hope, down with dope!
No way no how.
This is the trade I’m trying to come up on.
I have bio’s but need these waaay more.

or hold for the mocha black pair

This is the trade I’m trying to come up on.
I have bio’s but need these waaay more.

or hold for the mocha black pair
Wishful thinking, but it would be cool if Nike did a cash grab on the Mochas and just tried to sell as many as possible :lol: need so many personals I can't even think about flipping those.

finally picked up a pair

E904905A-9E9B-444F-A353-61EF4B7EBCEC.jpeg

Caved in & paid resell (about $280 total with tax, ship) on ebay...refused to pay StockX
I literally just did the same except mine was Stock X and I completely forgot I had the $240 offer in. Smfh I just got the random notification about my purchase. I was punching the air lmao. I completely forgot about them and forgot to drop the offer. Oh well.

Lol I hate that. It happens to way more than I would it to. I wish StockX would you give you a certain time period to approve a purchase/sale.

Use goat , you can do returns ( minus shipping) to get credit for another purchase and you have 3 hours to cancel a purchase unless the seller confirms it first. That’s why I always use goat , aside from the better reputation. StockX is wack
You’re 100% right. Going GOAT from now on

Use goat , you can do returns ( minus shipping) to get credit for another purchase and you have 3 hours to cancel a purchase unless the seller confirms it first. That’s why I always use goat , aside from the better reputation. StockX is wack
What happens if I have an offer on GOAT and it's accepted by a seller? Am I locked in or can I back out?

What happens if I have an offer on GOAT and it's accepted by a seller? Am I locked in or can I back out?
3 hours unless the seller confirms it before you cancel, which can be pretty immediate if the person is looking at their phone but from my experience you have at least some time

You’re 100% right. Going GOAT from now on
I’ve seen a lot of y’all have vouched for Goat over Sx but every time Im thinking of copping something off those apps, it seems like Goat is a solid 25% more

I’ve seen a lot of y’all have vouched for Goat over Sx but every time Im thinking of copping something off those apps, it seems like Goat is a solid 25% more

It is. That’s why my GOAT purchases far few in between lol. I end up mostly never copping off there.

I don't like Stock X fees & processes
I have a homie that bought fake Supreme dunk lows off Goat & they tried to tell him they were authenticated...

Its old school Ebay and Bigfeetsneaks on IG or bust

I don't like Stock X fees & processes
I have a homie that bought fake Supreme dunk lows off Goat & they tried to tell him they were authenticated...

Its old school Ebay and Bigfeetsneaks on IG or bust
Bigfeetsneaks has been good to me/bad for my wallet for sure

That dude made himself a nice, easy side hustle. Prob takes him a couple minutes a day to make a few posts.

Bigfeetsneaks has been good to me/bad for my wallet for sure

That dude made himself a nice, easy side hustle. Prob takes him a couple minutes a day to make a few posts.

that guy & the J23app guy (I met him in Irving buying black toes way back) are looked at with favor by the shoe gods

This is a fact. But with their added fees, I actually bought like 2 pairs from Goat instead of SX but honestly I've had to go ebay and just work with the seller for like 3 of the last few I had to pay resell on. I can't take the taxing on these stupid *** platforms but the SX buying fee really takes the cake.. I have to PAY to BUY on the app?

In what ****ing reality does that make sense? Ill do anything to avoid SX off that alone.

i rather go with ebay... most likely you can get the same price or even cheaper... i got this pair for 20 bucks cheaper on ebay and also the shipping takes too long on goat and stockx...

Back
Top Bottom