Air Jordan 1 High OG Royal (2013) Legit Check

Morning fam, just needed a quick legit check on these Royal 1s

Seller ensured me that these are 100% legit and he has decent feedback on S0le c0llector

but since i've never been on SC i just need to make sure. Also I've never held royals in hand so just need other members with pairs to approve.

Thanks for your time, will throw reps to any helpful responses!

Last edited:
Looks legit to me - soles, (lack of) widows peaks on the toebox and heel, size of lacebag, date on size tag, and fonts used on tongue tag all look good to me.

Javy

Im gonna say legit too

- Dont see any window peaks

- lace bag looks good with no red line

- tongues look good

Another way to check these are the padding on the sides by the toe box and the neck. A lot of fakes are thing and you can push them in very easily

Looks legit.
thanks !

Looks legit to me - soles, (lack of) widows peaks on the toebox and heel, size of lacebag, date on size tag, and fonts used on tongue tag all look good to me.

Javy
thank you!

Im gonna say legit too

- Dont see any window peaks

- lace bag looks good with no red line

- tongues look good

Another way to check these are the padding on the sides by the toe box and the neck. A lot of fakes are thing and you can push them in very easily
yeah i heard about that padding on the side, will do another check when i see these in person, thanks for the feedback reps all around!

The everything looks kosher except that Nike Air tag. Usually with these when everything is on point, it's the Nike Air tag that is the only thing that differs. It looks a bit taller than is should be. Get a close up on them and a pic of the QC stamp on the inside of the lid before you pull the trigger on these..

The everything looks kosher except that Nike Air tag. Usually with these when everything is on point, it's the Nike Air tag that is the only thing that differs. It looks a bit taller than is should be. Get a close up on them and a pic of the QC stamp on the inside of the lid before you pull the trigger on these..
hm so all royals have a QC stamp under the lid? I thought it was depending where you purchased it, but ill ask the seller anyway. Thanks for the insight.

hm so all royals have a QC stamp under the lid? I thought it was depending where you purchased it, but ill ask the seller anyway. Thanks for the insight.
They all have a QC stamp on the lid, it may be faded somewhat, but that's quite common.

They all have a QC stamp on the lid, it may be faded somewhat, but that's quite common.
ahh interesting. What are your thoughts on the shoe though?
nerd.gif

I noticed there aren't any side shots of the shoes. Definitely need to see those before I can say these are legit.

Much better. 100% legit Retro OG Royal 1's. Quality pics are absolutely essential for accurate LC's. You're good on these.

totally agree.. the tag looks tall IMHO, but everything else seems good.

I don't think he noticed that you edited it because he quoted my first post before I stated they were legit.

legit dude I have the same production dates and everything matches up with your pair. I got mine from jm sneakers so I know my pair is legit and my box doesn't have a stamp on it though

legit dude I have the same production dates and everything matches up with your pair. I got mine from jm sneakers so I know my pair is legit and my box doesn't have a stamp on it though
thanks man, is jm sneakers based in the US or overseas? repped for the l/c tho!

Back
Top Bottom