Air Jordan 1 High sample-Ben "Benji" Wilson

I used to live around Champaign and I remember when Benji was killed. It was a very sad time. I enjoyed the 30 for 30, just wish his girlfriend would have participated in the film. I would like to see these 1's drop as a tribute to his life. JB did a pretty good job but I wish they would have made the upper ankle part with the different colors they used on the collars of Simeon's uniforms at the time. That would've been a really cool tie in to Benji and Simeon.

If these release, I will camp.  No questions asked.  Yes, I will be a 35 year old, grown a#$ man camping out for this shoe cause of what it means and the symbolism.  And I will rock these with pride!

If anything, these should be release in abundance with proceeds going to charities.

My hs coach used to tellus stories about him. He personally new him and said he was truly a dynamo.
Laney colors on a 1 though i'm not exactly feeling though.
Then again, i'm honest to goodness SICK of the 1's.

Those are Simeon's colors.

JB will make them super limited and somebody will be killed over them.

sad story, but this still made me laugh. Cant help but feel Jordan Brand is kind of using this as a marketing scheme rather than a tribute, i mean they even used his story in that commercial............ a commercial :rolleyes

JB should do something special for the students of Simeon. With all of this teacher-strike mess that's happened/happening. Maybe give 'em all a pair. It'd be cool to see JB give back to the chicago community.

Back
Top Bottom