AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Originally Posted by 35KD

Copped x2
pimp.gif

One to keep and one to flip

Good luck doing that. I don't think there will be any market for them. And if there is.... shame on those people who would buy that crap.
If these are limited, best believe there will be a market for them.

I bet I can make a pair look better with a roll of aluminum foil than what these look like... Really original JB.

Looks great, easy to match with. Hopefully they aren't $200.00 and aren't difficult to clean. These are a general release, right? What's the RD?

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

They can throw in a bag of Hot Cheetos for all I care, a wack pair of shoes is a wack pair of shoes.

Ha Ha, Brand Jordan think a suitcase will make these look better? lol

roll.gif

For one I like them. For two, two weeks before release date of this shoe everyone's gonna be hopping on the banwagon, like they did with the db 6's.

Im so so about these as of now. I wouldnt mind a pair. These are not looking all that great to want to cop for sure yet......

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

For one I like them. For two, two weeks before release date of this shoe everyone's gonna be hopping on the banwagon, like they did with the db 6's.

Q F T

happens every time the DB6 thread is cluttered with picc-up pics and posts, and I'll bet 5 will get u 10 that if u got bacc through the thread, at least athird that bashed them now have them or are looking

smh.gif

it doesnt pay to be a hypebeast or bandwagoner

If it wasn't for the briefcase then I wouldn't be copping. Anything over $150 and I'm still not copping. Has the price been mentioned yet?

the 01' pair has always been my favorite 1's. I remember my homeboy got a pair and i was sick that i couldnt find em in my size. This one not so much.I might cop anyway and use the case for my Space jams. I still got the red case from my 17's. I store my 01' bred 11's in that one
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom