AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES Im PISSED.

They didnt put the player price on these .... *+% Swoosh
mad.gif

I DID NOT want to pay retail for these.

FUNNY thing is... A whole lot of dudes were hating on this shoe. funny tho these are pretty much sold out online. At least my sz12.

IM PISSED. Who copped an extra sz12 ???
MAN this release was dead at first. I had 1 size 12, then added another to my cart with no wait time or problem. I should have gotten at least one for in case someone needed it.

For me the coppers and pretty much all the foams have been a non starter for me. Yeah the shoe is considered hot by a lot of people, but I've never been into that style of shoe and would rather see the colorway applied to stuff I do go for. These were lame to me at first until I saw them in person then I decided I had to get them, also I have a goal of getting at least 1 of every jordan during the course of the year. The stuff that hasn't been retro'd in a while is probably going to end up breaking the bank though so who knows if I'll make it through all 25 shoes.

i got a pair of these on FNL before they sold out. I hope they get shipped. I really just want the case.

I was not in love with the silver and I usually like 1s.  I was able to grab a pair of Coppers tho.  My homey grabbed a pair for me...

wow. these SOLD OUT FAST. any most ppl didnt like them because of the "foil"...No size 8 ONLINE anywhere for RETAIL

Where I live is the mirror opposite of the rest of NT. I haven't checced lately, but they had good size run at the spot in the early afternoon yesterday. I gotta try and get up there before I sleep all the way through these. I just need to get a pair on layaway right quicc to hold until my income tax refund. The Copper Foams made these invisible on lots of folks radars, but I dont know what the tale of the tape will be down the road. I remember Aqua 8, Laney 5 got ALL THE HATE when they 1st released and look at the Laney 5 now and the love that has developed for the Aquas. Something about an "ugly" shoe makes it beautiful over time I guess....

off-topic but those Coppers are meh and Coppers + skinny jeans = not a good look guys checc your avys seriously
sick.gif

I had planned on these 1's all along but some other stuff came up and I just hope I can throw them on layaway or use my GC free shippin and cop from NDC for $120 flat
nerd.gif

EDIT:
mad.gif
 DAMMIT DISAPPEARED FROM NDC ALL U LIARS THAT FLEW UNDER THE RADAR SHOWIN HATE FOR THESE GRRR
I know better than to let NT gauge the popularity of any release I know over 1/2 just scooped for the suitcase oh well guess I gotta hit the mall and put them on layaway (now I'm actually kinda shook they might not have my size
frown.gif
 ) 1 is my fav. sig. I've learned to sleep on these for better price but deezamm a suitcase makes all the difference I see.

DOUBLE EDIT:1st I let the HOFs slip through when they marked them down to $75 on NDC and I got this damn $20 GC burnin a hole in my poccet now this
mad.gif

I got a tricc for these damn NDC fools from now on though I won't trip
devil.gif

Yep I was surprised too when they removed them from ndc. Now u can't seem to find these anywhere online most websites alredy removed the shoe and finishline is completly sold out. Didn't think most people wanted the shoe but i guess they did. Not a bad shoe once u get pass the silver part
smile.gif

On a side note that matching jersey on ndc is really nice but daym 300 bucks for it??? That's twice what the shoe
cost what's up with that??

^agreed! It's basically the breifcase that sold me on these too! it was a gametime decision for me. Even when the employee told me these were the last ones in my size yesterday, I still had to walk around the mall to think about it a bit. I just couldn't pass on the case so I ended up coppin'.
Good thing I got them when I did though, coz when I left the house, FNL still had my size so I said no hurry. When I came back home with these they were gone everywhere online. I guess a lot more people liked these than than anybody expected for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by magc840

I guess a lot more people liked these than than anybody expected for whatever reason.

that reason being to resell them there priced anywhere from $200 to $270 now, i copped my pair to wear cant wait till this snow clears out and the suitcase was a bonus for me i was grabbing these regardless im a sucker for high 1's

I'm with keepemclean all the way should've just quoted his post for truth 1 is my favorite sig and I was definitely coppin these to wear the suitcase was an added bonus.... and the tricc is not to buying on release its something a little sneakier that someone schooled me on don't even worry about that....

Back
Top Bottom