AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

I was thinkin bout getting them but my boy offered me a pair of Retro 2s so I jumped on them instead
grin.gif

78b25f0ec7ba9266bccc9b53236f83e38b00f61.pjpg

Originally Posted by maximo1986

I was thinkin bout getting them but my boy offered me a pair of Retro 2s so I jumped on them instead
grin.gif

78b25f0ec7ba9266bccc9b53236f83e38b00f61.pjpg

man those look
pimp.gif
   this pic made me want to grab a pair.

both 1 and 2 are garbage when i seem them in person thats what made my mind only reason people bought the 1's is for the briefcase but its plastic no metal or anything im good with the briefcase that came with my 17's and 1's are sitting at my local spot not moving and 2's are already there too nobody buying them

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

if they were discount on swoosh i might have copped. o well not worried

I was pissed not to see that player price.

I still want to cop a pair but NOT for retail. Ill cop for anything under $100.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yea I was hoping they were on on discount too. Oh well. I think my HOH got some still. But paying under retail>>

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

$84 woulda been nice

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Those 2010s are horrid.
smh.gif

What are you thinking JB? Are you even thinking?

I personally like them A LOT better than the Silver I's that came out. Blue tinted sole looked
pimp.gif
on Wade's feet.

Saw the I's in person and I laughed at them. They look like bobos... The 2010 looks so much cleaner and slicker than the I's in metallic silver.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

picked mine up today. really nice shoes.
last pair in my size.

and fyi put paper in the box. dont let it sit in the box.
the employee at champs told me they had a pair that was basically ruined because the black stuff inside the suitcase rubbing off all over the shoes
i have a hard time believing that how would it rub off if there sitting in the box isnt it black foam inside???

idk. thats just what the employee at champs told me.
so i was just sharing it with y'all.

Why do people base their Jordan purchases on what everybody else is doing...isn't that the definition of a hypebeast?? I hate when people are like "they sittin on the shelves, so they're wack". I know alot of people on NT are younger dudes, but I remember back in the mid-late 90's, there used to be STRAIGHT FIRE sittin on the sale racks around my way...that doesn't mean they're not hot...just means they're not selling well.

I copped a pair of the 25th anniversary I's...i think they're ILLL...WAAAAYYY better than ANY of the others from the anniversary line. I have absolutely NO intenstions of wearing them, but to me, they're a piece of history...I dont know why any guy would wear shiny silver sneakers to begin with, but thats' just my opinion...i dont even get into low jordans, so I understand I'm a little different than most on NT.

Bottom line is this...there are WAY TOO MANY people on NT that want every jordan to be some combination of black/white/red. Open your mind and your wardrobe, son

Back
Top Bottom