Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

SP may be the worst site ever to try and buy shoes from.  It's 6am EST, for at best a medium hyped shoe, and their carts stay busy. FML

Got through 1st time after moving to chrome on my iPhone. Glad to finally have these out of the way and don't have to chase a mystery drop date anymore

$113 for me, I hope I actually wear these. Hardly wear my Thunder's but I've wanted these since the first time I saw them.

looks like cart thing was a glitch. added striaght cart on comp.

104.49 is tempting but i have to cop via nike to use my code. hope they dont hit us with a snkrs release and it goes straight to nike+

Anyone figure out why SP didn't have a picture up for the shoe?

I'm sure 'cause it's a new release. Style code matches up, Price matches up, & they discription as well.

I'd go ahead and cop now & avoid the headache later.

^ just cop now before they put a picture up
Once that pic goes up it's gonna be a madhouse [emoji]128514[/emoji]

J23 just sent a push message, the tweets coming. If you want them just grab em now before he sends it. Once him and solelinks gets a hold of it. Game over

Just bought mines.  Was tempted to see if these will hit discount but if they do I will just scoop another pair. Better to be safe then sorry.

Need to wait for NDC, have a 20% off and several $20 GCs, but no action yet on NDC. Has to be happening soon though since SP is stocking them now, and nDC has them for all global regions except US.

27xqqkp.jpg

Start checking your FTL stores

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom